Just Back from FABULOUS Aulani! PARADISE!

At the 7th month mark, as soon as I secured the reservation, in my case end of October for end of May, I booked the airfare. Was too afraid to "take a chance" and hope that fares dropped.

Best of Luck Booking!:thumbsup2

Hope that you get Long Wing Ewa Tower! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We were extremely pleased, but truthfully we hardly were EVER in the rooms!
So much to do and enjoy!
I thoroughly enjoyed the view and tranquility of the early morning from our balcony and had my morning coffee BEAUTIFUL!:thumbsup2

Can't believe that your trips are coming up so soon already!
Hope that you both have an AWESOME TRIP and BEAUTIFUL WEATHER:beach::beach:!:dance3:

WOW, what a BEAUTIFUL place to spend a 21st!:thumbsup2

We LOVED Kualoa Ranch, so that would be my suggestion and if you decide to go, I would book in advance on the web to receive the 10%off! Still think how much fun we all had on the ATV's and the Ocean Voyage Tour, Catamaran was SO BEAUTIFUL!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2
Our two sons, 27 and almost 19 LOVED IT! Think that your daughter would love it too.. As one of the activities, maybe she would love the horseback riding? My family all really loved the Arizona Memorial too! So glad that we did that!!! Do book that in advance too!

The waiter was very SWEET at AmaAma and brought my son a gratis dessert as CONGRATS on his graduation! :cool1: That was a very memorable evening and the sunset was INCREDIBLE!:dance3:

ENJOY the ADULT POOL! :yay: Afternoons we spent there as we found it to be VERY QUIET and the loungers there we found to be extra comfortable!:cool1:

Never made it to the North Shore..too much to do! Next trip is North Shore and Maui!:thumbsup2 ENJOY YOUR TRIP!:yay:

Hope that you get Long Wing Ewa Tower! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 We were extremely pleased, but truthfully we hardly were EVER in the rooms! So much to do and enjoy! I thoroughly enjoyed the view and tranquility of the early morning from our balcony and had my morning coffee BEAUTIFUL!:thumbsup2 Can't believe that your trips are coming up so soon already! Hope that you both have an AWESOME TRIP and BEAUTIFUL WEATHER:beach::beach:!:dance3:

Thank you! We leave in ten days!!! Hoping for a good view but will be happy with anything. Can't complain when you're in Hawaii. :)

Susan

WOW, what a BEAUTIFUL place to spend a 21st!:thumbsup2 We LOVED Kualoa Ranch, so that would be my suggestion and if you decide to go, I would book in advance on the web to receive the 10%off! Still think how much fun we all had on the ATV's and the Ocean Voyage Tour, Catamaran was SO BEAUTIFUL!:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Our two sons, 27 and almost 19 LOVED IT! Think that your daughter would love it too.. As one of the activities, maybe she would love the horseback riding? My family all really loved the Arizona Memorial too! So glad that we did that!!! Do book that in advance too! The waiter was very SWEET at AmaAma and brought my son a gratis dessert as CONGRATS on his graduation! :cool1: That was a very memorable evening and the sunset was INCREDIBLE!:dance3: ENJOY the ADULT POOL! :yay: Afternoons we spent there as we found it to be VERY QUIET and the loungers there we found to be extra comfortable!:cool1: Never made it to the North Shore..too much to do! Next trip is North Shore and Maui!:thumbsup2 ENJOY YOUR TRIP!:yay:

Thanks - from one "Jersey Gal" to another!!!

Off Topic: DD & I went to see Jersey Boys on Broadway today! ;-)

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

SingingMom said:
Thanks - from one "Jersey Gal" to another!!!

Off Topic: DD & I went to see Jersey Boys on Broadway today! ;-)

We saw Jersey Boys a few years ago. Wasn't it GREAT? Hope that you enjoyed it!!! FUN! !

We saw Jersey Boys a few years ago. Wasn't it GREAT? Hope that you enjoyed it!!! FUN! !

Really enjoyed it! DD got student rush tickets, so we only paid $27 each! Restricted view, but we were still n the orchestra, so it was fine. Ate at a beautiful French bistro for lunch - felt like we were back in Paris at a sidewalk cafe. Great day for a couple of Jersey Girls. Lol

Talking excursions today with DH. Just made dinner reservations at AMA AMA for DD's 21st birthday! We'll be there soon! :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter