Just booked For Christmas season

Karen that is some saving of vouchers. :)
Starting to wish that we did not spend our £150 of vouchers last Christmas :confused3

Reid

I was really pleased with them Bonhoga, I was quoted between £1100 & £1200 for 3 nights Eurostar at SL last Feb half term for a family of four with several companies, but Lesuire Direction did it for £705.

Cyrano said:
Karen that is some saving of vouchers. :)
Starting to wish that we did not spend our £150 of vouchers last Christmas :confused3

Reid

Luckily we were away for Xmas Reid or the temptation could have been too much ;)

We have been saving for 2 years and I accumulate points on my credit card as well :)

Thanks to everyone for all your lovely comments. I am so looking forward to the trip :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc . We have also booked two nights (Sat and Sun) at beginning of trip at HI at DLP. We are going to go to the shopping outlets as we have never been and the following day take the RER into Paris to see some sights. I was wondering could anyone tell me the opening hours of the Shopping outlets and also what are the best sights to see in Paris on the Sunday?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter