• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Just got my SWGE reservation email

From the Disney food blog:

Milk Stand
When Galaxy’s Edge opens, we’re going to need a quick burst of energy to fuel the fun. Enter: Milk Stand. This stand will serve up — you guessed it! — milk (well…kinda)! But since this is the planet Batuu, it’s Blue Milk! And since this is actually Florida, this non-dairy drink will be soft-frozen like a milkshake to keep us cool in the Outpost! Milk Stand will also serve Green Milk, which Disney says has a refreshing citrus component. We’ll have one of those, too.”

That does say Florida, but I’m pretty sure it’s the same at both :) I’m excited to try it
A milkshake sounds a lot better!

I want to tell you all the thing that my DD shared with me about the upcoming SWL but I can't. :ssst:

She's back, working at DL, and is moving to a secret location in... :listen: :chat:

:tiptoe:

It's going to be amazing (and expensive)! Save up some $$$ if you are going and want a wea...:duck:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter