Just the two of us - Live

Have a great time Wayne. Hope the travel goes smoothly.

Pam

just tagging along .... hope ALL the travelling went ok .... no delays, lost luggage or any other type of mishap :goodvibes

Safe travels, Wayne. Don't envy your journey but I'm sure you'll have a great time once you're there!

Have a great time Wayne - I actually look forward to DH and I being able to travel 'just the two of us'.... kids are 15 & 13 now so not too long!

Mine are 7, 5 and 3 so still a long way off, but I did a trip to Australia for a wedding on my own, my goodness what a difference, I got to watch movies, read a book, eat my meal before it went cold and even though I was in economy it felt like I was in first (well might be exaggerating a bit but it was nice) class.

and being a really mean Mum it took me a week to actually miss the kids lol. Hubby on the other hand was exhausted after 10 days of looking after the kids solo.

Kirsten

Have a great time Wayne and Karen :)

Looking forward to keeping up with your updates.

Maybe Matt will let you be a guest blogger :rotfl2::thumbsup2

Arrived safe and well, with luggage:thumbsup2

Flight across to Dublin only took 35 mins, not the 1hr scheduled, transatlantic to Boston only 6hr 10 mins instead of 7 hrs, between sleeping, eating and listening to a little music it was over in no time. Last flight to Tampa only 2hrs 40mins instead of 3hrs 15mins so we arrived everywhere early.
Quite a line at Immigration in Boston, 35mins but we were in no rush. Great immigration officer, asked if it was our first time, I told him it was about our 33rd so was asking us all about our favourite bits, no wonder the line was so long:rotfl2:

Hertz car rental yet again so easy, straight out to the garage docs waiting to sign, given key and lot number and we were off, just a matter of minutes. Got a Chevy Captiva, drives nice, 2013 plate but done 15,380 miles. Definitely worth paying a few £ more for Hertz.

Drive from Tampa to LBV took 1hr 10mins, usually do nearer 1hr but didn't rush being awake so long, now been awake 25 hours.

Its been a long day but all very relaxed and no rushing about for gates etc. 2 stops is never ideal but it was the only way this time.

Karen unpacked while I nipped to Walgreens for a few bits, she is fast asleep now, I won't be long myself.

MK Tomorrow:goodvibes

Sounds like it was the best journey under the circumstances :)

Have a great time in MK!

I was thinking about you last night as I watched Educating Yorkshire, another great episode I'm sure you will catch up with on your return.

Enjoy MK today ;)

Hi Wayne, always enjoy your reports so looking forward to this one :) the title reminds me of a song........

Got to MK just after opening around 9:30am, took a few pics of halloween decs on way to Tomorrowland. I went on Space Mountain, said 15mins but it was less than 10, next we both went on Buzz that was less than 5 mins, I then went on the Speedway while Karen had a choc sundae. Did a few more things had lunch in Harbor House, a bit more wandering around but lines had now reached my limit, everything over 20 mins so we browsed shops (Karen has seen a necklace she wants) up Main St and left.
Monorails down so had to take ferry. Onto Walmart where I bought a couple of shirts along with everything else we went in for. While in there we got stopped by a man, started going into a story of his just having to drop someone off at the hospital........ once I realised he wasn't asking me where the candy aisle was I stopped him and told him I wasn't interested.
Back to the room where I started feeling a little off with a headache, half hour later it was a migraine, worst I have had for years, managed to get about 1 hour sleep then showered and felt a liitle better so went out to Chilis for food, had a really good burger (plus free dessert) then migraine started getting bad again so back to room, more painkillers and I feel a little better again. Hopefully after a good nights sleep I will be OK.
Tomorrow is either a trip to the port or Seaworld halloween weekend, will decide in the morning.

Matt is stuck at Uni while we enjoy ourselves but he has managed to get himself an interview lined up for next week, don't know how much I can say as he has had to sign to say he won't release details til a certain date & time. He was nervous interviewing Alexis Conran so no doubt he will be worse still with this one:rotfl2: Will post more details or a link as soon as I can.

Oh no! I hope the migraine stays away. My DH gets them really bad, the idea him getting one at Disney is a nightmare as it makes him ill for almost a week.

I hope you're back to normal nice and soon.

I want those mashed potatoes! One of my (many) guilty pleasures ;)

Sorry to hear about the migraine. Really keen to hear Matt's news now :thumbsup2

That pudding looks incredible!! :yay: Hope the headache is better :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter