Just wondering about Biergarten...

EpcotMonique

Earning My Ears
I can't recall when Oktoberfest is really celebrated in Germany; I seem to recall it is actually in September.

Does Biergarten do anything special to celebrate the real Oktoberfest or do they just consider every day a celebration of Oktoberfest? Just wondering since we'll be there in September...Guten Tag!!

We were there the beginning of October, right after 9/11 and if my memory (old, sorry) serves me right they did have an outside biergarten and some entertainment. I think they also had some food. I wish I remembered the details! :o

We will be there at the beginning of Oct. and were wondering when/how Oktoberfest was celebrated in Germany in WS also. We were hoping that they do something special and that we will be lucky enough to catch it. Thanks in advance to anyone who has information on this!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter