• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kevin-How about a breakfast review?

Redcon1

DIS Veteran
Kevin,
Your Boatwright's experience made me think about the more postive feedback this restaurant has received for it's breakfast menu. As the majority of your reviews have been for dinner, I thought it might be a nice change of pace for you to maybe visit a couple of places to review their breakfast offerings.
Kona Cafe seems to be a favorite as does Spoodles, so perhaps you can plan some meals there to verify or refute, a Le Cellier, their quality and popularity. Perhaps, too, you can re-visit Boatwright's to see if their breakfast is any better.
Also, I don't think many people put as much thought into their breakfast plans as they do the other meals of the day, so these reviews may entice them into visiting a restaurant that they may not feel they could afford during the pricier lunch and dinner times.
Our family always looks forward to a good sit-down breakfast when we can take the time to do so and this gives us the opportunity, as I mentioned, to partake of a restaurant that we probably wouldn't be eating at later in the day.

The "Thomas Kinkade Affair" may have Kevin off of breakfast reviews.

I would love to hear some too. Like Princess Storybook Breakfast at Akershus.

Oh Bawb, you are too funny!:lmao:

That's too bad, cause last time I checked Chef Mickey's was just *dying* for the Dis Unplugged treatment!!!
(See: O'hana!)

:rotfl:

Kevin can do room servive or private dining if he and John gets to review a resort.

Man, you guys are rough on Kevin. First you make him go back to Ohana, then you want him to do a breakfast review. :lmao:

I had thought a few days ago that a breakfast review would be great, then I remembered breakfast is a morning thing and Kevin isn't a morning kind of guy.

O well. Maybe Julie and Corey could do it.

Kim

Hey - he got waffles already! In my mind that gets him off the morning hook...

I was going to say the same thing!:laughing:

Although, for some reason I thought I remembered one of his reviews being a breakfast. Can't remember which, though. Off to research!

I think I remember a Chef Mickey's breakfast review done by Kevin. It was really more of a brunch review. They take ADR's for breakfast until 11 am.

I think I remember a Chef Mickey's breakfast review done by Kevin. It was really more of a brunch review. They take ADR's for breakfast until 11 am.

That's what I was thinking, too. I went to the archives, but it didn't say what meal the Chef Mickey's review was for. Hopefully, Kevin will come along and remind us.

Sorry....today is Mom's birthday and we had tickets to go to the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center to see Jersey Boys.

Everyone loved it!!!!

They stop serving breakfast at 11am.... no?

This would mean getting uo considerably earler than that in order to be there in time to actually eat breakfast.

Let me think about it.

This would mean getting uo considerably earler than that in order to be there in time to actually eat breakfast.

Let me think about it.

Sleep. Sleep late. You need it with flu invading. Screw us... to coin a phrase... STAY WELL!!!!

:hug:

Sorry....today is Mom's birthday and we had tickets to go to the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center to see Jersey Boys.

Boy, you guys are busy with birthdays!

Wasn't Jersey Boys great? It is one of the few shows I would see again, if only I could get tickets. Really tough to come by on Broadway..

Kevin, best wishes to your mom on her birthday, I feel like I've gotten to know her through your reviews.:bday:

Kevin, Happy Birthday to both your mother and John. I hope everyone is feeling better.

My birthday is later this week. I didn't know I was in such good company.

Kathy

I almost slipped on the ice walking to my car when Kevin said that he was going back to O'hana and taking everybody with him. Then I almost slipped again when Pete said that he would drag Walter there kicking and screaming. I really cannot wait until spring gets here (Indianapolis). Listening to the podcast will become less treacherous. :rotfl:

Looking forward to breakfast with Donald at his new place......you won't get a bad review from me.....unless Donald called in sick!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter