• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kevin-How about a breakfast review?

Sorry....today is Mom's birthday and we had tickets to go to the Tampa Bay Performing Arts Center to see Jersey Boys.

Everyone loved it!!!!

We saw this in San Francisco this summer and loved it also. What a fantastic show - great sets, great way of weaving in the music. I had no idea he had such a rough life!

At any rate I agree on the breakfast review. Breakfast is one of favorite meals out (I'll even order at night if it is available!) so I would love to hear more.

Kevin, I think the breakfast idea is great, and you should start with the breakfast at Ohana.

Kevin- I am a 3rd shifter, mornings have NEVER been my friend. I too HATE to be up early and always have! I force myself to do one on vacation and always get the last ADR time I can LOL! DD takes after me all the way- she is all about sleeping in too :cool1: :thumbsup2 Please review the new Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House :woohoo: :cheer2: :cool1: :banana: :thumbsup2 please ;) that way I don't have to get up ealry if it's not worth it! :lmao:

Really though, I like the old one and want to know if this is either the same or better. :flower3: :flower3:

Making Kevin get up early to do a breakfast review could be Pete's revenge for being dragged to O'hana's for dinner.
Anyway, maybe Kevin could order Chicken and Waffles.....Hold the chicken!

I think "Breakfast with Bawb" would be an interesting segment.

Just imagine Bob doing dining reviews.

Kathy

That would be a whole show(or two, or three) in itself.
I can hear Bawb now, "Next week, I'll be discussing the main course".:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter