keys to the kingdom

wedindis'00

Mouseketeer
I have a question regarding this tour....

We will be arriving on "Turkey Day" 11/27 and staying 'till 12/6..

so my question is "knowing that the parks esp. MK are crowded over the holiday weekend...do they (the crowds)affect the flow of the tour?? or would it be a good day to do it knowing i'm not fighting the crowds to do the rides and such???

That is exactly what I'm thinking and we're booked on Saturday, Nov. 29. Good luck!

keep in mind that K2K experiences rides by waiting in the lines (at least it did last I took it) like everyone else.

I just did this tour last week (sunday) on a very crowded day in the park. We rode the jungle cruise and the haunted mansion and didn't wait more than 5 minutes for either ride, basically went in the exit on JC and bypassed the line for the stretch room at HM. Lunch at Columbia Harbor House was upstairs in a roped off area, so no crowds there. We stopped a few times to talk about things, but always in out of the way corners.....it was a GREAT tour, we had a very nice girl named Lauren for our tour. I HIGHLY recomend this tour! if you have any more questins, just ask!!! It was a great way to spend a day in a crowded park, but beware, lots of walking, we did MNSSHP afterwards and were dogtired!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thanks for the info txSleepingBeauty..

glad to hear you enjoyed it.

We were just concerned you wouldn't be able to hear the tour guide or see the "little" things if it was too crowded.

What time was your tour?

I don't think you will have any problems. When I took the tour we did not wait in line for the ride (we only rode Haunted Mansion), we were escourted through the back way. I loved all the looks that people gave us!! It's so funny, I heard people asking who the heck we were!!! LOL!!

Have Fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter