Kids Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange Sent/Recieved

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Please post here once your children have sent out their cards.

My daughter has sent out her cards.

Since there seems to be mass confusion about how the list works after the email explaining it, I will explain again. Here is how it works:

1) Find your child(ren) name on the list
2) Say your child(ren) is sending to 10 people
3) You would count down 10 people from your child's, or if more than 1 child on the list you last child, place on the list.
4) Your child will most likely be receiving more cards than you are sending to. Since there are a few sending to the entire list and some sending to more than just 2 on the list. That does NOT mean you have to send a card back in kind.

Now I hope this clears up any problems anyone is having reading & understanding the list. Also if you would like a full, complete, and revised list lmk ASAP.

DisneyCP2002 said:
Since there seems to be mass confusion about how the list works after the email explaining it, I will explain again. Here is how it works:

1) Find your child(ren) name on the list
2) Say your child(ren) is sending to 10 people
3) You would count down 10 people from your child's, or if more than 1 child on the list you last child, place on the list.
4) Your child will most likely be receiving more cards than you are sending to. Since there are a few sending to the entire list and some sending to more than just 2 on the list. That does NOT mean you have to send a card back in kind.

Now I hope this clears up any problems anyone is having reading & understanding the list. Also if you would like a full, complete, and revised list lmk ASAP.

Thank you. I did send you and e-mail with the list i got, to make sure all the names are there. :thumbsup2

DisneyCP2002 said:
I sent you an email also :thumbsup2

My son and I have spent a fun evening writing out his cards today!! They willl be mailed out first thing in the morning... Now he thinks he is officially a member of the disboards.... :rotfl2: Even though I won't let him.... Hey a mom's got to have something for herself..... :rotfl2:

Teresa & Anthony

We dropped our cards in the mailbox today, it was after 4:30PM so they might go out tomorrow.
Thanks

Hello!
I just wanted to let everyone know that we are leaving for WDW tomorrow. I'll post on 12/6 what we've received.
Thanks! :wave:
Kimba

We sent a few cards out yesterday and will continue to write throughout the weekend until our list is complete. Happy Thanksgiving!
Maureen

Stacey's cards are in the mail :)

She also received 2 cards yesterday. One from Shayla and one from Koty :thumbsup2 She isn't home right now and will be back Sunday night to open them.

Matt received 4 cards...
Shawny
Noel
Ilse
Anthony

Thanks so much!!! He hit the jackpot with the mail today!!! :goodvibes

We mailed all Taylor's on Friday.

She has received:
Cody
Anthony

dvcfamily41801 said:
Matt received 4 cards...
Shawny
Noel
Ilse
Anthony

Thanks so much!!! He hit the jackpot with the mail today!!! :goodvibes

You're welcome Matt. :thumbsup2

Noel, Ilse and Shawny Received cards from Anthony. Thanks, the loved the stickers and the snow flakes.

Daisy received her first card all the way from the Hawaiian Islands. Thank you Shayla!! :sunny: Shayla drew a beautiful picture in her card too. And Daisy has already found "homes" for all the Lion King stickers. :p And, we will definitely be making those peanut butter cookies. :thumbsup2 Thanks again!!

Susan and Daisy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter