Kids Christmas/Holiday Card Exchange Sent/Recieved

KatelynnsAuntie said:
Daisy received her first card all the way from the Hawaiian Islands. Thank you Shayla!! :sunny: Shayla drew a beautiful picture in her card too. And Daisy has already found "homes" for all the Lion King stickers. :p And, we will definitely be making those peanut butter cookies. :thumbsup2 Thanks again!!

Susan and Daisy

:cool1: I was wondering when Shayla's cards would start to arrive.
Shayla and I will be putting all her Christmas cards in a Christmas card basket as she recieves them. :thumbsup2

We want to send to everyone on the list, but I didn't get Daisy's address. Can someone please PM it to me? We're still working on addressing cards, ( and signing, )but some have been sent and the rest will soon go out.
thanks,
Maureen

Well Stacey got home last night and opened her cards :goodvibes

Anthony--loved the stickers and snowflakes
Koty--Saw the hidden Mickey :teeth:
Shayla--really liked the picture you drew, the Mickey stickers and the recipe.

Thank you all very much

Stacey :)

Just a note--Stacey's cards have been mailed again today. Wouldn't you know it the first time I give something to DH to mail and he forgots :rolleyes:

Amanda and Sabrina received their first cards today. Thank you to Ilse, Shawny and Noel. They were so excited to each get a card from each of you. Sabrina really thinks it's neat that there are 3 sisters. (Must be exciting to a 4 year old.)
They also received a card from Daisy. They love the photo and plan to send a photo of them to Daisy. We are still working on the list, but making progress and will be finished in time for the mail by date.
Maureen

Shayla had recieved a bunch of cards today from-
*Ilse, Shawny, and Noel
*Amanda and Sabrina
*Daisy
*Anthony

Thank you all for the cute cards, tattoos, stickers, and pictures also. :santa:

Shayla was very excited to recieve all those cards. :woohoo:

Carly got 6 cards today!
Matt DVCFamily41801 Thanks! :banana:
Ilse Thanks! :)
Shawny Thanks! :goodvibes
Noel Thanks! :thumbsup2
Taylor Thanks! :woohoo:
Shayla DD of mommytotwo Carly loved the pictures she said Shayla is going to be an artist when she grows up!! :cheer2:

Matt received a card from Daisy today! He liked her picture and she did a great job signing her name! :cloud9: He also received a card from Taylor!

Thank you both! :)

Maureenmouse said:
Amanda and Sabrina received their first cards today. Thank you to Ilse, Shawny and Noel. They were so excited to each get a card from each of you. Sabrina really thinks it's neat that there are 3 sisters. (Must be exciting to a 4 year old.)
They also received a card from Daisy. They love the photo and plan to send a photo of them to Daisy. We are still working on the list, but making progress and will be finished in time for the mail by date.
Maureen

You're welcome. Glad they liked them. (btw Noel is a boy :teeth: )

GoofyGolferGirl said:
Carly got 6 cards today!
Matt DVCFamily41801 Thanks! :banana:
Ilse Thanks! :)
Shawny Thanks! :goodvibes
Noel Thanks! :thumbsup2
Taylor Thanks! :woohoo:
Shayla DD of mommytotwo Carly loved the pictures she said Shayla is going to be an artist when she grows up!! :cheer2:

You're welcome Carly.

PixieDust32 said:
You're welcome. Glad they liked them. (btw Noel is a boy :teeth: )

Oops. How embarassing. :blush: :blush: :blush: Well, I'm glad that I have time to change his card as it was going out in the mail this morning. I won't send him a princess one, I promise. With two girls it's all girl stuff here. I'll make sure to tell Sabrina that's it's a brother and two sisters. Then she'll be telling me how she always wanted a brother....
Noel is a great name. Was he born around Christmas?

Maureenmouse said:
Oops. How embarassing. :blush: :blush: :blush: Well, I'm glad that I have time to change his card as it was going out in the mail this morning. I won't send him a princess one, I promise. With two girls it's all girl stuff here. I'll make sure to tell Sabrina that's it's a brother and two sisters. Then she'll be telling me how she always wanted a brother....
Noel is a great name. Was he born around Christmas?

Don't worry about it :teeth: I guess Noel and Noelle sound the same, he wasn't born around Christmas but his Fathers name is Noel so, his name sound like Noul. LOL! :rotfl: It would be funny to received a Princess card :lmao: He's also 17 yrs old but he acts like 5, so don't worry about it.

Noel, Ilse and Shawny received cards from Taylor.

Also from Daisy, the loved your picture with Daisy Duck, you're so pretty.

Also Thank you to Ryan and Ashley, they loved the drawings, great job guys.

And Thank you to Shayla and Brandon for their cards, the picture is adorable, and we learned a new word, thanks Patsy. Shawny put the pictures on the Christmas tree.

Thank you so much everybody. FELIZ NAVIDAD.

Morgan, Jack and Robyn received another 2 today.
They say Happy Holidays to Daisy and Anthony :goodvibes

Daisy received some more cards! :wizard:

Thank you to Matt (who drew a great picture of a Christmas tree with gifts underneath :) )

Also thank you to Anthony (and also for the snowflakes and stickers :) )

She got three cards, one each from Noel, Ilse and Shawny! :thumbsup2

And she got a cute card from Ryan and Ashley, and someone drew a picture too! :teeth:

Thank you to everyone!! :cheer2:

KatelynnsAuntie said:
Daisy received some more cards! :wizard:

Thank you to Matt (who drew a great picture of a Christmas tree with gifts underneath :) )

Also thank you to Anthony (and also for the snowflakes and stickers :) )

She got three cards, one each from Noel, Ilse and Shawny! :thumbsup2

And she got a cute card from Ryan and Ashley, and someone drew a picture too! :teeth:

Thank you to everyone!! :cheer2:

You're welcome Daisy, we loved your card and your picture.

Stacey received lots of cards yesterday :)

Daisy (Katelynns Auntie) love the picture of the 2 Daisy's
Ryan and Ashley (Disneymouse)--great drawing and really like the sandmen

Thank you very much

PixieDust32 said:
Don't worry about it :teeth: I guess Noel and Noelle sound the same, he wasn't born around Christmas but his Fathers name is Noel so, his name sound like Noul. LOL! :rotfl: It would be funny to received a Princess card :lmao: He's also 17 yrs old but he acts like 5, so don't worry about it.
I didn't realize your son was 17 :thumbsup2

Stacey received the cards from Shawny, Ilse and Noel. She says thank you to all.

I really liked how you put them all in one envelope, I should have done that.

Also on Saturday I received a great Thanksgiving card, thank you very much Roxy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter