Kim Jong Un

If he has passed we may not know for quite a while. North Korea won‘t release any information til they have someone who can step into his role. Many news agencies think it might be his sister but history shows it will be more likely a male relative. I think she might step in temporarily ( since his son is said to be only 10 years old). He does have a brother but he is quite a “free spirit” and has no interest in politics. I guess we will have to wait and see........ I feel so bad for the North Korean people who have been under tyrannical rule for so long.

Who knows?
I mean it couldn't happen to a nicer guy ;)
I saw where there were reports he died because the surgeon's hands were shaking, ummmmm, sure they know this.
If that's true, that poor doctor will never see the light of day again.

I also read that he did fare well after his stent procedure because the surgeon was so taken aback by his obese condition when he was operated on that the surgeon kind of freaked out, delayed, wasted time, etc. Sure he did.

I mean it couldn't happen to a nicer guy ;)
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ehhh...do they or are they just being careful because they're the most vulnerable to them?

My guess is he's probably dead or close to it (probably the dr too unfortunately.) He seems to have too big of an ego to not be center of attention for big events...or ppl. claiming he's dead.

I don't think it'll change much; they'll just be somebody else who takes the job...doubtful to be much better.

If he has passed we may not know for quite a while. North Korea won‘t release any information til they have someone who can step into his role. Many news agencies think it might be his sister but history shows it will be more likely a male relative. I think she might step in temporarily ( since his son is said to be only 10 years old). He does have a brother but he is quite a “free spirit” and has no interest in politics. I guess we will have to wait and see........ I feel so bad for the North Korean people who have been under tyrannical rule for so long.
His free spirit brother is quite dead, poisoned in an execution attributed to Kim.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter