Kim Jong Un

I think the only question is there anyone who feels differently? And even if they did would they be willing to admit it.
Well, ‘someone’ does! 😂

I think it depends upon whether his successor is better or worse. Wishing anyone dead makes me feel uncomfortable; I am not God. Arrest, trial, conviction, punishment..I think that is the way to go.

But remember, ‘someone’ said,

He is as ‘sharp as you can be’, we “get along really well.” “He’s a character. He’s a real personality. He’s very smart... And he’s a real leader, He’s pretty mercurial—I don’t say that in a bad way, but he’s a pretty mercurial guy.” “He likes me, I like him. Some people say I shouldn’t like him. Why shouldn’t I like him?”

Whereas, the U.K. policy is stated as,

‘Our policy is one of critical engagement - making clear the views of the UK and the international community on the DPRK’s nuclear weapons programme and proliferation activities and on its human rights record. We encourage the DPRK to engage with the outside world through credible dialogue.’

A significant difference.

You guys are incorrigible!😂🤦‍♀️
Chop off the ears of the original and who does it remind you of?
Well, ‘someone’ does! 😂

I think it depends upon whether his successor is better or worse. Wishing anyone dead makes me feel uncomfortable; I am not God. Arrest, trial, conviction, punishment..I think that is the way to go.

He is as ‘sharp as you can be’, we “get along really well.” “He’s a character. He’s a real personality. He’s very smart... And he’s a real leader, He’s pretty mercurial—I don’t say that in a bad way, but he’s a pretty mercurial guy.” “He likes me, I like him. Some people say I shouldn’t like him. Why shouldn’t I like him?”

‘Our policy is one of critical engagement - making clear the views of the UK and the international community on the DPRK’s nuclear weapons programme and proliferation activities and on its human rights record. We encourage the DPRK to engage with the outside world through credible dialogue.’

Wait weren’t you the one complaining about this being political! :lmao:

There are a few reports that he has many look-a-likes there that he keeps caged up to make appearances for him.
So, this could be that. ^^^^^^^^
My words! ;)
You are probably correct. :cool2:

Well, ‘someone’ does! 😂

He was responding to a response I made to another post which in a nutshell was: We would like better for the North Korean people. Not one of us in those three posts wished anyone dead.

Just setting the record straight.

He was responding to a response I made to another post which in a nutshell was: We would like better for the North Korean people. Not one of us in those three posts wished anyone dead.

Just setting the record straight.
‘Someone’ wasn’t him. It is another person, to whom I cannot refer, because, if as a Brit, I mention the person, it will in all likelihood be deemed political. And I don’t want that!😂

Yes I was referring to that would it be better if North Korea citizens had more freedom and had free and fair elections. I don't think anyone thinks the North Korean system of government is preferable.

Well, ‘someone’ does! 😂

:rotfl2:Yep - the same person that called this guy "The Devil" over an extremely minor trade issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter