Kindle Voyager HELP

chrismiss56

LIFE ISN'T ABOUT WAITING FOR THE STORM TO PASS....
Hi

Hoping you can help. Just got a voyager and I understand the "cloud" I think.

On my old kindle I had collections plus I had books not in a collection that I plan on reading. The voyager seems to have two options show the collections or show ALL OF MY BOOKS!! I want to see the books that I have NOT placed in a collection only. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance. :goodvibes:goodvibes

No, it is exactly as you state. It will show collections or ALL Books whether in a collection or not.

Hi

Hoping you can help. Just got a voyager and I understand the "cloud" I think.

On my old kindle I had collections plus I had books not in a collection that I plan on reading. The voyager seems to have two options show the collections or show ALL OF MY BOOKS!! I want to see the books that I have NOT placed in a collection only. Is that possible?

Thanks in advance. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Not sure but I had moved books to my regular Paperwhite Kindle from my Amazon account. At my Amazon account I see a list of all books I have bought from them and then can "deliver" them to the different Kindles on my account (I have 3 different Kindles over the years). Then I can see them on my device.

MJ

Can you make a collection called "Books to Read" or something like that and put all those books in there? That's what I do on my Kindle, all my current books that I haven't gotten to yet are waiting in that collection so they are still all in one spot.

The touchscreen Kindle is able to display my collections of books along with books that have not been placed in a collection.

Is the Kindle Voyager able to do that or is it only all books or collections?

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter