Labor Day Weekend, a labor of love?

Only a few more days!!! Are you packed?

We now have our 2 suitcases sitting in the breakfast room - with nothing in it except for a soft-sided cooler for my sandwiches from leftover credits on the last day! My 4 year old has his backpack with all sorts of odd things in it, but that will have to be re-packed stealthily by yours truly.

I meant to get all the packing done today, since Monday through Wednesday will be really busy before we fly out Wednesday night. But I totally goofed off today and took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. So I guess I will have to make sure it gets done tomorrow.

Only a few more days!!! Are you packed?

We now have our 2 suitcases sitting in the breakfast room - with nothing in it except for a soft-sided cooler for my sandwiches from leftover credits on the last day! My 4 year old has his backpack with all sorts of odd things in it, but that will have to be re-packed stealthily by yours truly.

I meant to get all the packing done today, since Monday through Wednesday will be really busy before we fly out Wednesday night. But I totally goofed off today and took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. So I guess I will have to make sure it gets done tomorrow.

I am not packed. We spent the last few days doing a yard sale. I am glad we did since not only did we get rid of a ton of stuff, but we earned some extra spending money for the trip. I have to drop some items off at a donation place tomorrow, take cardboard to the recycling and get my mom. I had hopes of getting a chance to go to the disney store tomorrow, but I am thinking that will not happen. I have to get some packing in since I will be scrambling on monday and tuesday to get work done. I can't believe how close this trip is!!! :woohoo:

I am not packed. We spent the last few days doing a yard sale. I am glad we did since not only did we get rid of a ton of stuff, but we earned some extra spending money for the trip. I have to drop some items off at a donation place tomorrow, take cardboard to the recycling and get my mom. I had hopes of getting a chance to go to the disney store tomorrow, but I am thinking that will not happen. I have to get some packing in since I will be scrambling on monday and tuesday to get work done. I can't believe how close this trip is!!! :woohoo:

THREE DAYS! ::woohoo: How exciting! I have been super busy myself. The beginning of the year at school is always a crazy time and much as I predicted I've had every little time to be on-line. You must be so excited! Good luck getting everything together.

I have to get some packing in since I will be scrambling on monday and tuesday to get work done. I can't believe how close this trip is!!! :woohoo:

This is me too...work is incredibly busy these days and I know that whatever I don't get done today for packing I will be doing after 10 pm Tuesday night!

But all is well because in only 3 more days.... :yay:

This is me too...work is incredibly busy these days and I know that whatever I don't get done today for packing I will be doing after 10 pm Tuesday night!

But all is well because in only 3 more days.... :yay:

:cool1: agreed! all is well cause it is only 3 more days! :dance3:

So today is the last day before I push with work. I need to get as much done around the house (since I am leaving the boys at home to fend for themselves) I need to attempt as much packing as possible. I started to last night and discovered I need a few things, so I have to pick up some items to pack. (nothing like last minute, eh?) I will be picking my mom up later today. :-)cool1:) I need to go and make those drop off that I mentioned.

So...I should be doing any of this...all of this and what am I doing? I am playing not only on the boards, but...with ADRs! I am considering making a change. Maybe... but I have to run it by Kira. I don't want to miss something and got to thinking about a couple other places I would like to try...and I wonder if I would like them more than one of the places I have an ADR for. I could swap them out (as of right now) since they have openings. It would change what resort we explore, but that may not be a bad thing. Oh...I need to get away from my computer!!! :confused3

I was checking things out with changing my ADRs, too! But the others I wanted weren't available so I didn't have to make any decisions about changes.

Good luck with the rest of your planning! I hope packing goes smoothly!

So close!!

Everytime I ask my husband a question about anything Disney-related, he just shrugs and says, "But you're going to change it anyway!" So true, but isn't that part of the fun? :rotfl:

HAVE A FANTASTIC TRIP!!! Woohoo!!

Maybe we'll run into each other, maybe not, but I'm sure we'll both have eventful TRs to write about when we come home!

I have had a busy couple days with work since returning. I am going to start a tr soon...but just wanted to say YAY!!! i am back. Well, ok...maybe not a total :dance3: but it is still good to be back!

Yay you are back! Wasn't is sooo hot in Orlando? I swear it got hotter each day we were there, and the day we left it was the hottest day ever. Looking forward to the TR!!

YAY! You're back! I missed you being around! I hope you had a wonderful trip and I can't wait to hear all about it!

OK I don't know how I missed the fact that you had a PTR going, but I'm here! Welcome back! Can't wait to hear about your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter