Land, Sea and Safari September/October 2013

I couldn't resist an add on after seeing the gorgeous preview rooms at SSR. I had been wanting to buy some ever since they made the announcement but had almost talked myself out of it thinking the price would be astronomical. I only added 50, but this way I can bank/borrow for a trip every other year or every three years. I know there's always the 7 month mark but I didn't want to risk it, we'll more than likely always use them for near Christmas time. There will definitely be a TR :)

That's a great amount 50 like your good self I am thinking no chance at 7 months! Like Beach Club you can never get in only if home resort. We are going to see the preview too :-) please yes re TR at Christmas. How magical. Will you see the gingerbread house and osborne lights? We love that.

That's a great amount 50 like your good self I am thinking no chance at 7 months! Like Beach Club you can never get in only if home resort. We are going to see the preview too :-) please yes re TR at Christmas. How magical. Will you see the gingerbread house and osborne lights? We love that.

Absolutely, that gingerbread house is amazing! And Osborne lights are a definite for me, I love them.

My fingers are crossed for Beach Club for pre and post cruise in May. Hopefully I'll be able to get it.

If you fall in love with the GF villas I hope you can convince DW to add some points :goodvibes

Absolutely, that gingerbread house is amazing! And Osborne lights are a definite for me, I love them.

My fingers are crossed for Beach Club for pre and post cruise in May. Hopefully I'll be able to get it.

If you fall in love with the GF villas I hope you can convince DW to add some points :goodvibes

I hope you do re Beach club in May! Yes I hope so to re DW. Have to be on best behaviour that day!

I love butterflies and I managed to find this lovely scarf for Palo's brunch

5e7b9f6307928195f38948e13ed54ae1_zps25f38a0c.jpg

Very pretty scarf. Do you have butterfly bushes in the U.K.? I have a few and they really attract the butterflies.

Very pretty scarf. Do you have butterfly bushes in the U.K.? I have a few and they really attract the butterflies.

Yes we do. The attract very pretty butterflies like admirals ( my favourites ) and we have cabbage whites etc. when we went to WDW in May the Flower festival was on in EPCOT and they had a wonderful butterfly house you could walk into and they were all flying around :-)

Made some FE gifts this morning. I enjoy making models out of clay. Being a creative person it helps me deal with my pain. So I took the disney cruise line Mickey toy I have and designed a little 'Captain Mickey' phone charm/key ring.

First of all I assembled my soft clay and cut it and start to roll it into shapes. I like FIMO for this...

63473d1a0fb6ee996ee09c372ec4c6e9_zps6e43e3a4.jpg

I continue doing this with the hats...

00b598baa28497a3fcb24b4268f891e8_zpsc9a4c686.jpg

Nearly done! I insert metal hooks in them to hold the key charm ring

0ab3579c0912d981240a759ea86638e8_zps4331d7e8.jpg

Now it's time to bake!

cd756c7dd472ed3c082e9bf16e6561e3_zpsfda00a39.jpg

Here is one complete...

fea1df8d3b0efe5838781a66f4d227e1_zpsdda14721.jpg

Ok so not going to win any awards but I can't see very well due to inflammation in my eyes and I have arthritis in my hands so it's the effort that counts! It's still a homemade gift right :-)

Those are really cute and I woukd never guess that they were homemade if I got one of those inn an FE exchange.

We decided to go on the waitlist for one of our nights ( 30th September ) for the Beach Club Villa's or Wilderness Lodge Villa's. We thought Beach Club be nice for F & W at EPCOT and Wilderness Lodge as we are in MK that day and then meeting a lovely Dis couple there that afternoon :-) we haven't tried either resort. Chances not so good during F & W but you never know! Least I know how to do the waitlist now online! :-)

If you get the VWL that will be great since that is one of the nights we are there!

If you get the VWL that will be great since that is one of the nights we are there!

Yes hope you don't think it's stalking but that's kind of why we choose VWL for our meet :-) hope we get it! That's the one we want the most :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter