Last one to post........... Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sooooo tired-but DH is making me a quick breakfast then after a bit I'm off to bed :thumbsup2
******warning small vent coming up****
got to take care of 4 hungry/crying babies,while the other nurse took care of what they consider a sick baby-yes the baby was sick(but not as sick as I get them at my other job),but she was just sitting there for over 3 hrs doing nothing(well nearly nothing) while I ran from one crying baby to the next all night :( and then needs me to show her how to fix a problem with a IV,since I'm use to this kind of situation,and she's freaking out and not use to it

They ended up transfering the baby to my other job(Children's Hospital) and when the transport team showed up they were like-What are you doing here????....Going out of my mind thank-you!!!!-all I want to do is hold a baby and feed it,not just rush around and shove a bottle in it's mouth-Ughhhhh

ckckc2000 said:
I'm sooooo tired-but DH is making me a quick breakfast then after a bit I'm off to bed :thumbsup2
got to take care of 4 hungry/crying babies,while the other nurse took care of what they consider a sick baby-yes the baby was sick(but not as sick as I get them at my other job),but she was just sitting there for over 3 hrs doing nothing(well nearly nothing) while I ran from one crying baby to the next all night :( and then needs me to show her how to fix a problem with a IV,since I'm use to this kind of situation,and she's freaking out and not use to it

They ended up transfering the baby to my other job(Children's Hospital) and when the transport team showed up they were like-What are you doing here????....Going out of my mind thank-you!!!!-all I want to do is hold a baby and feed it,not just rush around and shove a bottle in it's mouth-Ughhhhh
:hug: I'm sorry you had a crappy night Kim :hug:

Good Ol Gal said:
Ours too!! My MIL can't stop talking about it.

Our too. They still have a day left on thier tickets and they are wondering when we are going to take them again. :goodvibes

ckckc2000 said:

:grouphug: - So sorry you had a rough night.

Go and eat your breakfast and get some rest.

Mom2Ashli said:
Our too. They still have a day left on thier tickets and they are wondering when we are going to take them again. :goodvibes
so when are you gonna take them again :rotfl:

Mom2Ashli said:
:grouphug: - So sorry you had a rough night.

Go and eat your breakfast and get some rest.
Thanks guys just had a great breakfast-now I'm too full to go lay down :rolleyes:

My night was OK-busy,it's just that I love rocking and feeding the tiny babies and last night it was hurry up and eat baby,just no snuggle time!!!

and The other nurse was being so lazy,freaking out about everything!!!

trappednabox said:
so when are you gonna take them again :rotfl:

Well it needs to be before it gets to hot and right now it is the peak season which means it will be busy. :worried:

And they have to use their ticket before June.

but it doesn't happen there too often-and thank goodness it doesn't!!! it's the main reason I went to work there-I just love siting and rocking a tiny baby :cloud9:

ckckc2000 said:
Thanks guys just had a great breakfast-now I'm too full to go lay down :rolleyes:

My night was OK-busy,it's just that I love rocking and feeding the tiny babies and last night it was hurry up and eat baby,just no snuggle time!!!

and The other nurse was being so lazy,freaking out about everything!!!

Some people are just whack jobs. No purpose in life.

Mom2Ashli said:
Some people are just whack jobs. No purpose in life.
thank goodness that baby isn't there anymore!!!! They almost wrecked it-when I got there I was like- it's on how much of this heart med :eek: !!!! And when I asked when they were going to start another one,which makes the 1st work better,they just looked at me like I didn't know what I was talking about :rotfl:

Guess what!!! they started that same med I asked about a few minutes later-Duh!!! it's basic ICU medications usually one gets used shortly after the other

ckckc2000 said:
but it doesn't happen there too often-and thank goodness it doesn't!!! it's the main reason I went to work there-I just love siting and rocking a tiny baby :cloud9:
I would love a job like that! I LOOOOOOOOVE babies, but the thought of having one myself makes me crazy

trappednabox said:
I would love a job like that! I LOOOOOOOOVE babies, but the thought of having one myself makes me crazy
That's why this job is so great-all I do is change and feed then wrap them up nice and snug and repeat all night long-it gets me my baby fix without having another one :cloud9:

ckckc2000 said:
That's why this job is so great-all I do is change and feed then wrap them up nice and snug and repeat all night long-it gets me my baby fix without having another one :cloud9:

That's the kinda job I need!! my cousin laughs at me b/c I freak out whenever anyone says anything about me having a baby. He tells me that just to freak me out :eek:

OK girls-I'm going to veg out on the couch -and then off to sleep-Have a Great Day-see you all later :wave:

ckckc2000 said:

I love tiny babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter