Last one to post........... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
we just found out that when DH transfers to Atlanta airport he will have to be part-time again-they wont let him transfer in as FT!!! Such a bummer since he just got this FT position and we were hoping that it would transfer with him-so hopefuly he'll get a FT position within a month or 2,but it's kinda a bummer

but one the positive note-with my travel nurse job we get our rent paid for and that will be soooo helpful :rolleyes:

kaylajr said:
maybe you should tell him to move Now instead of when you all do

if he can't pay you than out he goes

I know i sound harsh but free loading family memebers really bug me

I work hard for what i have and to share it with someone who is lazy just rubs me the wrong way

I have no trouble helping someone down on there luck
but when people start to take advantage :furious: :furious:

ITA!! My FIL did this to us on several occasions but he did do some handy work around the house but would not get a real job to help pay bills like the water, electric...then after 6 months it is time for him to either get a real job or get out.....i wound up kicking him out because of negative things he said about me to my Foster Daughter

I am really missing the :sunny: .. we have had yucky weather for 3 days now. not do fun with all the kids stuck inside all day!!!

Morning all! :wave:

I guess going to the worksource wasn't as big of a waste of time as I thought, they just emailed me 3 jobs that I'm qualified for :yay:

trappednabox said:

I guess going to the worksource wasn't as big of a waste of time as I thought, they just emailed me 3 jobs that I'm qualified for :yay:
:cool1: :cool1:

Hey... are you going back to work???!! I thought you were just hanging so that you could get back into school? FT/PT? Just to hold you over? What about school??????

:crazy: I know I'm a little :crazy:

kaylajr said:
HEY No fair posting the results some of us don't get to watch it till Thurs morning

Oh Kayla! I'm so sorry! I forgot that you watch it too! I won't post next week!!!!

Don't bother watching this week. :rotfl: Now that you know the outcome. If you liked him it'll only make you mad the way that they did it this week, too!

Again, I'm so sorry! :sad2:

kaylajr said:
But I agree Chris should not have gone

Taylor is my Fave :)

I like Taylor but I'm also leaning toward Elliott now. He's got a very powerful voice. Right now I'd be happy if either of them won, but Katherine needs to go.

:wave: Kathy!

I too can't believe that ********** went on AI!! Did you see their faces??!! :eek:

Good Ol Gal said:
:wave: Kathy!

I too can't believe that ********** went on AI!! Did you see their faces??!! :eek:

I did see their faces. I just didn't like the way they did it this week at all.

I hope Kayla isn't too mad at me for ruining the results for her! I feel so bad!

I have my shipping labels all made out and now I just need to pop by the PO to mail them. Trav is claiming half of the sale on one item.

Good Ol Gal said:
I have my shipping labels all made out and now I just need to pop by the PO to mail them. Trav is claiming half of the sale on one item.

Do you use priority mail? If so, did you know that you can get all your supplies free, can print your labels with postage from your computer, get free delivery confirmation and have them picked up as long as what they're picking up includes at least one priority mail item?

eeyoresmountainpals said:
I did see their faces. I just didn't like the way they did it this week at all.

I hope Kayla isn't too mad at me for ruining the results for her! I feel so bad!

I normally don't watch it either, but last night we did. We ended up only watching two shows. So tonight T wants to watch Alias, AR and Survivor :faint: We don't get started watching tv until at least 9 (after the other 3 go to bed) so we try to limit his watching to two shows so that gets him to bed at 10:30. (w/o commericials we can watch AI in ~10m)

trappednabox said:

:cheer2: :cheer2:
do any of them sound interesting???

Oh Kayla! I'm so sorry! I forgot that you watch it too! I won't post next week!!!!

Don't bother watching this week. :rotfl: Now that you know the outcome. If you liked him it'll only make you mad the way that they did it this week, too!

Again, I'm so sorry! :sad2:
Don't worry about it
if that is the worst thing that happens today than i will have a Great day

I wasn't a big Chris fan but the girls were

DD cried this morning when she watched it
said she was moving to China cause AMerica has no clue how to vote

i told her that is a bit of an overreaction :lmao:

I don't really like katherine or Elliot so Taylor MUST WIN :thumbsup2

Not too mad ;) :rotfl:
Just no body post tonights SURVIOR results since i won't get to watch it till tomorrow sometime (hopefully)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter