Last one to post........... Part 22

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was looking at me and I said "Hey" and he's like "Hi" because I caught him looking at me and than....

Azure said:
I just walked away and than he said "I'm Adam" and I said "cool"
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: very cool....he wants you to know his name and he tried to continue the conversation :thumbsup2

Azure said:
Cough, OOPS! Shoot I did tell him my name.... it was embarrasing :(
:confused3 you have a great name...why was it embarrasing :confused3

trappednabox said:
Pretty good, did you have a busy day at work today?
not really...I had meeting in the morning...I am actually helping out my boss w/ some of his stuff now :hourglass but I get to leave early today :teeth:

whatever happened to that bar thing that Art and Bert were checking out? did their boss buy the place?

Lyn5 said:
not really...I had meeting in the morning...I am actually helping out my boss w/ some of his stuff now :hourglass but I get to leave early today :teeth:
do you have to work tomorrow or do you get the day off?

trappednabox said:
WOOO HOOOO!! :yay: Any plans?

Hey Kelly :wave:
:wave2: Hi Kelly

I think tomorrow we are going to clean our garage and around our house....since we will be having company on Sunday ;) ...my dogs sort are free spirits and so we need to clean up all their chew things, pillows, deer bones they find, etc....the poop part isn't bad since they usually go away from the house :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter