Last thing you bought on Amazon

wiigirl

DIS Veteran
With all this talk about Amazon, I always wonder what people buy on Amazon besides me.

So, What was the last thing you bought on Amazon?

I just bought my sister a Kindle Fire HDX for her birthday.

kt-slate-01-lg-hover.jpg

A book for my Kindle.

"Librarian" by Brian Fence - a great deal!

I pre-ordered a paperback book on Amazon this morning at about 1am. :lmao:

The last thing they shipped to me was an oscillating tower fan... Before that was printer ink, and before that was a new ethernet cable. And all of this was this month. I use Amazon a lot...

I ordered the Original Scrapbox Workbox. It's going to be delivered tomorrow. All 546 lbs of it.

I also just got an email saying that Prime is going up to $99 this year.

A very cute hooded "shark" towel and some Batgirl jammies for my 6 month old niece. <3

Yesterday's delivery was: Irish spring bar soap, contact lense solution, new cuticle scissors, and night time pull ups.

I buy almost everything at amazon!

Amazon Gift Card for my Goddaughter's baby shower last month.

My son orders WAY more stuff than I do on Amazon Student prime, literally something a week!

Replacement knobs for the clock and timer on my ancient stove! I lived without them for years thinking the stove was too old to bother looking, and here they were for 99cents on Amazon Prime. :goodvibes

A new quilting ruler and rotary cutter. Anxiously awaiting their arrival!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter