Last thing you bought on Amazon

Same order -

* brushed nickel toilet paper holder

* children's book - Snowmen at Night

We go in spurts where we're ordering all the time from Amazon, & then we go for weeks w/o ordering anything. The above order is from January.

EDITED TO ADD - Does Amazon Prime video count? If so, then, 2 days ago, we purchased Season 3 of LOST. (We're also currently watching The Walking Dead through Amazon Prime.)

Just this morning, I bought in one order:

1. A massage cushion (a surprise to DH since he has been complaining about pain in upper back area)

2. A special sock for my Plantar Fasciitis.

3. A cheap headphone to use in the office.

4. Four white short sleeve onesies for DD to wear under her dresses and rompers. You have no idea how hard to find those in 18m size in local stores.

I ordered 2 things from Amazon last week or so...

One was stabilizer for my embroidery machine and the other thing was a multipurpose platform for my Big Shot Sizzix machine i found at the thrift store.

Star Wars Complete Vehicle Cross-sections book for my DH's birthday present

MLB Seattle Mariners Mickey pin
MLB Seattle Mariners Minnie pin

both the pins were for me.

Cloud Atlas DVD, 2 James Bond novels, a couple of tubes of flavored lip gloss and one episode of Doctor Who via the video service.

A grid for the bottom of my sink. Thank goodness I decided to check amazon, the builder was going to charge me $100 more than what I paid:furious:

Same order -

* brushed nickel toilet paper holder

* children's book - Snowmen at Night

We go in spurts where we're ordering all the time from Amazon, & then we go for weeks w/o ordering anything. The above order is from January.

EDITED TO ADD - Does Amazon Prime video count? If so, then, 2 days ago, we purchased Season 3 of LOST. (We're also currently watching The Walking Dead through Amazon Prime.)

I'm a prime member but don't see where the The Walking Dead is listed a a prime video. I have to pay if I want to watch it. How are you getting it as a Prime Video? :confused3

Delivered today - a 6' Silk Ficus tree, a bottle of Barkeepers Friend cooktop cleaner, and a box of Chick-o-stick candy for my DH birthday. He loves it and this box has 160 individually wrapped pieces, probably enough to last him 'till his next birthday LOL :goodvibes

My text books for this semester, a new cell phone that never showed up and am getting reimbursed for, and the last item was Bottoms Up and mp3 song.

3 Gameboy Advance games and a Nintendo DS game. I have a DS Lite so can play both!

I have prime and get a ton of stuff from Amazon. This morning I ordered some vitamins, hair care stuff and an ankle brace (tweaked one in boot camp).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter