Last thing you bought on Amazon

There's a new machine that allows you to clean your CPAP that I saw an article for online. Has anyone used it before? This company has it for the cheapest I've seen it so far by 10 bucks. Was hoping someone may have some insight.
easybreathe dot com/got-cpap-blues-five-common-cpap-issues-five-easy-solutions/

300 glowsticks, Xbox One Titanfall bundle for DS's birthday, and a book to read when spring break gets here called, "The Dyslexic Advantage: Unlocking the Hidden Potential of the Dyslexic Brain." :teacher:

DH ordered 50 blank dvd's and paid extra for the guaranteed one day shipping because he needed them the next day. The xbox was also supposed to arrive on it's release date of March 11th. Both were a day late. DH had to go to Best Buy to buy another 50 dvd's even though he only needed 25 of them, so now we have an extra 75 blank dvd's! Amazon extended our membership one extra month for the late dvd's, and I got a $20 giftcard deposited to my account for the late Xbox delivery.

I ordered a metric step drill bit last night. I need a 14mm bit to install a steering upgrade kit on our Morgan. The dealer would charge us for 4 hours or more to do it but I can do it myself with a $25 dollar bit and a ball joint tool which I will also get from Amazon.

I have an addiction to shopping at Amazon, they literally have everything.

Last item, I brought was a fanny pack for my mom which will be perfect for our upcoming Disney trip.

K cups, mechanical pencils and a Little Mermaid car cling for my DD's car. That was today.

The Book: Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. Bet you can guess my big project this summer with DD5!

She asked me a few weeks ago to teach her, and asking around, this is the "Magic Book" for doing so. The book just arrived today, and starting tomorrow! Keeping my fingers crossed it goes well.

The OLD style Mr Coffee ICE TEA MAKER, which we have used for many years

The new style one has a flaw and leaks

An outlet converter for my DD's upcoming trip to China and a book for her summer AP reading assignment.

The very last thing I bought was a box of coffee for me and salt savors for my rabbit.

Birthday presents for my son... a Kindle Fire, Disney Infinity, and a new Skylander.

Last night: Catcher in the Rye for DD14's summer reading project.

Also a bottle of Felix Felicis. Total impulse buy for my board chair who has a rough fight ahead and is a Harry Potter fan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter