Le Cellier 1 or 2 TS Credits?

Stitch28

Earning My Ears
I always thought it was two. But I called for my ADR's last night for November, and Kelsey at Disney Dining INSISTED it was only one. That ALL EPCOT restaurants were now only one.

Anyone know any different??

We ate there on Tuesday and it was 1 TS. I second that it was the best 1 credit we spent on our trip.

rlrx said:
We ate there on Tuesday and it was 1 TS. I second that it was the best 1 credit we spent on our trip.

Looks like I was pretty much following you around the parks this past week. I saw on another thread you were at Mama Melrose's on Saturday and here that you ate at Le Cellier Tuesday. We did the same. I don't suppose you ate at Kona on Sunday?

Deb

If it got changed to 2, for the 2007 pkgs... It may be much easier to get that 5PM dinner, 180 days out... :stir:

dahirsh said:
Looks like I was pretty much following you around the parks this past week. I saw on another thread you were at Mama Melrose's on Saturday and here that you ate at Le Cellier Tuesday. We did the same. I don't suppose you ate at Kona on Sunday?

Deb

That is so funny. We were at the Crystal Palace on Sunday. Too bad we didn't know who you were. Where did you stay?

Le Cellier was originally 2 credits but by the time we were making adrs in april of 2005 for our may 2005 trip it had changed to 1. I dont know exactly when it happened but we booked right at 45 days out and started making our adrs then. and so about the first of april i was looking on dis for suggestions and kept seeing 'le cellier is now 1 credit'

rlrx said:
That is so funny. We were at the Crystal Palace on Sunday. Too bad we didn't know who you were. Where did you stay?

All Star Sports Saturday night through Wednesday morning.

Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter