Leaving in 5 days, any tips??

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
I will be in WDW in 5 days. Are there any tips or advise you could give me? How about packing tips?? Should I take the mister fan? Should I take beach towels? How about water shoes for the water parks?? Any info would be very helpful.......corvairamy

The weather will be hot so I'd bring the misters (about $20 in Disney). Never been to the water parks so can't comment on towels or shoes. Have your booked a character breakfast or lunch, these are always great during our stay.

If the MK is open late during your stay (til about 10:00) make sure to see the 2nd Specto Parade it's less crowded and you can enjoy the rides while others are watching the first parade.

Use the FP system, it works and saves time on waiting in line.

If the parks are open late trying taking a midday break this will energize you for later. Also, walk around and do some shopping in DtD - shops stay open til 11:00.

Have a magical stay :wave: and BTW, where will you be staying?:)

Thanks for your tips. Yes, I have my ps ready. I did change my schedule. They changed hours and added more spectros and fantasmics. I am planning on going to the late shows. I am going to go to Magic Kingdom on a Monday, I know they say this is the busiest day, but June 24 it is open untill midnight! I could not pass that up and there are 2 spectros. thanks again ,,,, corvair

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter