Let's Meet in the Dump Shop SciFi Breakfast

:cake: :bday: Rosie!

Sorry to hear about Judy's setback. Hopefully some much needed rest will help you both feel better soon!

I'm so sorry to hear about Judy's set back and that your hip is bothering you. I hope you can have a good birthday.

Happy Birthday Rosie!!!! :bday:party:party:

Will reply tomorrow Judy has had a set back !:sad2::sad2:She was in agony and went to the ER in Bffalo. Had et another catscan and labs , nadda , they are saying it is jus he body reacting to the surgery :sad1:Personally I think sh should have been in the hospital fro 2 days to ensure she rested . Last night I had to work late and go in at 1:30a to do a fiedrill so was BEAT, then Jud comes over and is in agony so I have been watching Kyle ,taking him to the doctor and nursing agonizing hip pain:sad: So right now I am feeling the effects of th Tylenol PM ad am hading to bed !!!
l

Oh, Rosie, I am just catching up after my own surgery a week ago today - mine was day surgery but they kept me overnight because it was much more repair than showed on the MRI. I have no idea if I've posted since the surgery as the pain meds really knocked me out.,,and took care of the pain.

Anyway...I am so sorry Judy had a set back...praying she is doing better today. They send people home the same day for all kinds of major procedures these days. Seems to me even one night would be better.

And you hip...cannot imagine Tylenol will take away such pain...so hoping today is better and you will be able to enjoy your birthday weekend. ( My Mia's birthday is Monday so she is having a birthday weekend as well..tho not time for celebrating this year as she has been taking such good care of me...and the pups..,and Sophia....and Michael...you know how it goes).

Please keep us updated on Judy and yourself, when possible. Sending loads of ISPD (industrial strength pixie dust), love and positive healing thoughts. :cake: :bday: party: :grouphug:

ps Enjoying the picture memories of your trip so much!! Next time you all have something planned be sure to let me know...would love to go when you all are there ...I will be the coat (or whatever) holder since I do no thrill attractions, POC is my thrill attraction and I do hold on to the person sitting next to me. Definitely need a trip in the works - my reward for this surgery. :flower1: :dance3:

Rosie, I am so sorry about all this stress! I hope Judy is feeling better soon and that there really was no other reason for her pain!!

I also meant to post about this: You say that you have trouble with your eyes. Is the white background bothering you? They created different "styles" for the forum. Depending on what you choose you get different colors. If you go to the very bottom of the page, there is a blue bar and on the left end of that blue bar it says "Default Style" in white letters. If you click on that you can choose a different style. There is one called Default Dark that gives you a black background and white letters and another one which is called Default Medium which gives you a grey background in the field where you write your replies. Maybe that helps?
I did try the default and I think it may help at night !!!

I hope Judy is feeling better now and she recovers quickly! Oh and please look after yourself too :hug:

Also ------- Happy Birthday Bestest Rosie :bday:::MickeyMo

Continuing on !!!!

We heed for Epcot on our last full ay. After all we were here for the Flower and Garden Fest !!

More topiaries and in daylight:rainbow:

Mater

One of the flower gardens

Tow Truck

Who other than Mickie and Minnie

Another Garden

The Seven Dwarves

More Dwarves

and of course Snow White

Finish up this update with a tribute Pat

[/URL]

All I needed was a garbage can:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Great photos of the toparies, Rosie.

When I got to the last pictures I thought to myself, the garbage can will be next. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I hope Judy is feeling better now and she recovers quickly! Oh and please look after yourself too :hug:

Also ------- Happy Birthday Bestest Rosie :bday:::MickeyMo

Thanks Jo she is still in pain, but at least she knows nothing is seriously wrong , right now she isgetting me a fish and chips for my birthday supper !! The girls got me spring pj's and capris and tops , all for my June trip !!!! Judy made me a cake also !! So I ma thoroughly spoilt !!!

Absolutely love the pics - F&G is my favorite time to visit ...always say I will go back but haven't made it yet.

Of course, my special fave pics will always be the bathrooms. :flower1:

Happy Judy is feeling a bit better. Shouldn't she be resting and taking care of herself? It was surgery, afterall!

Sounds like a yummy birthday dinner! :cake: How is your hip today?

I am late!!!!!!!! But still ............

goofybdp.gif

Happy Birthday, Rosie!

:cake: :bday: Rosie!

Sorry to hear about Judy's setback. Hopefully some much needed rest will help you both feel better soon!

Thanks for the birthday wishes !I took the day off and have just relaxed watched TV , Dissed an had cake and presies

party:Happy Birthday!!

Thanks !!!

I'm so sorry to hear about Judy's set back and that your hip is bothering you. I hope you can have a good birthday

Happy Birthday Rosie!!!! :bday:party:party:
Thanks Kathy

Thanks Christine

l

Oh, Rosie, I am just catching up after my own surgery a week ago today - mine was day surgery but they kept me overnight because it was much more repair than showed on the MRI. I have no idea if I've posted since the surgery as the pain meds really knocked me out.,,and took care of the pain.

Anyway...I am so sorry Judy had a set back...praying she is doing better today. They send people home the same day for all kinds of major procedures these days. Seems to me even one night would be better.

And you hip...cannot imagine Tylenol will take away such pain...so hoping today is better and you will be able to enjoy your birthday weekend. ( My Mia's birthday is Monday so she is having a birthday weekend as well..tho not time for celebrating this year as she has been taking such good care of me...and the pups..,and Sophia....and Michael...you know how it goes).

Please keep us updated on Judy and yourself, when possible. Sending loads of ISPD (industrial strength pixie dust), love and positive healing thoughts. :cake: :bday: party: :grouphug:

Hope you are doing better . Judy says she feels better knowing nothing major is wrong it is just painful healing ! She is off till March 23rd !! My hip is just plain awful !! It is bad going up and downstairs and sleeping is hard , I can sit and walk fine I have a script to get an Xray but I am sure I is arthritis and that I have to live with !!!

Happy birthday, Rosie!!!

Thankyou :rainbow:

ps Enjoying the picture memories of your trip so much!! Next time you all have something planned be sure to let me know...would love to go when you all are there ...I will be the coat (or whatever) holder since I do no thrill attractions, POC is my thrill attraction and I do hold on to the person sitting next to me. Definitely need a trip in the works - my reward for this surgery. :flower1: :dance3:
Next Disney trip after June is October 2016 andI think a lot of Dissers may be there !!!

Absolutely love the pics - F&G is my favorite time to visit ...always say I will go back but haven't made it yet.

Of course, my special fave pics will always be the bathrooms. :flower1:

Happy Judy is feeling a bit better. Shouldn't she be resting and taking care of herself? It was surgery, afterall!

Sounds like a yummy birthday dinner! :cake: How is your hip today?

Judy is a Hard Head and does what she wants !! :rotfl2:

I am late!!!!!!!! But still ............

goofybdp.gif

Happy Birthday, Rosie!

Thanks Karin!!:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter