Let's Meet in the Dump Shop SciFi Breakfast

I also think Pat and Marv are planning on it, and possibly Kathy if she's moved in time. Spread the word! Should be a fun deal!!

I also think Pat and Marv are planning on it, and possibly Kathy if she's moved in time. Spread the word! Should be a fun deal!!
Oh Yea will be telling Patti from P& P we before the end of the year to put Carol and I on the October trip!! What are the dates again???

Nine bucks for a cinnamon roll at Kusafiri? Does anyone have a picture? It better be the size of a whole tray! Edited to add --> I guess that's it in the picture above, in Pat's post. Oh c'mon Disney, that isn't "colossal"!

I remember reading about "Operation Stall MEK" on Pat's thread....you guys are crazy!

Nine bucks for a cinnamon roll at Kusafiri? Does anyone have a picture? It better be the size of a whole tray! Edited to add --> I guess that's it in the picture above, in Pat's post. Oh c'mon Disney, that isn't "colossal"!

I remember reading about "Operation Stall MEK" on Pat's thread....you guys are crazy!

What you didn't realize we are CRAZY:rotfl2:Well at least Marv is :confused3:rotfl2:

WOOHOO!!! :) The dates aren't set in stone; the big parameters are MNSSHP and F&W...

I"m heading into Spring Break tomorrow and will sit down and do some serious planning during the week! (SOOOOO excited!)

Last edited:
WOOHOO!!! :) The dates aren't set in stone; the big parameters are MNSSHP and F&W...

I"m heading into Spring Break tomorrow and will sit down and do some serious planning during the week! (SOOOOO excited!)

Let me know the dates , so I can tell P &P!!! Plenty of time as the book doesn't go to the printers till late Fall and even then we can change them!!!

:rotfl2::rotfl2:So continuing with Epcot full day ,

A favorite of both Carol and I

Carol and I ate at

If this has red cabbage it is Carols plate

These were for Kyle my NUTcracker !!!

Around the Lake and the view

And on the boat

And we part company sadly after this

Love Spaceship Earth. I'm kind of excited and sentimental that I'll be riding it on my Dad's birthday this year (it was his favorite ride).

I think I see beets, but no red cabbage. I was wondering why Mary Ellen and Cynthia were on the boat, but I forgot you guys all hooked up when I saw Marv (talking as usual) with Pat and then your group shot.

Love Spaceship Earth. I'm kind of excited and sentimental that I'll be riding it on my Dad's birthday this year (it was his favorite ride).

I think I see beets, but no red cabbage. I was wondering why Mary Ellen and Cynthia were on the boat, but I forgot you guys all hooked up when I saw Marv (talking as usual) with Pat and then your group shot.
Yes , my pix are what reminds me of who was where !! I knpow after that Carol and I wre on a mission to complete our book for F & G and to taste some more food !!! That is coming up!!!

Mmmm, German sausage and all things Biergarten good! I loved that place- we ladies had a blast there last trip. :D

:rotfl2:Epcot again!!! Carol and I were on a mission !!!:rainbow: to get the stamps on everything in our book for F & G

Now we needed some refreshment

This was water with cucumbers lemon and mint !! it was delish and sooooo refreshing

Obviously we made it to Mexica:rotfl2:

I am not sure what we sampled here:rotfl2:

More flowers !!!

Well am uploading the last of my pix and then that will be the end of The Dump Shop so stay tund !!!

Love the pics..boy, that water with cucumber and mint looks so refreshing!
It was !!! I was pleasantly surprise how tasty it was !!

Sorry for being absent for a couple of days !! First on Sunday we had the annual Sabah show which is an ice skating program for the Developmentally Disabled . They practice 5 months for this show, it is MC'd by a local Weather Man and there is always a Buffalo Sabres Team member there who talks to the audience and the individuals:rainbow: It was a wonderful show but it is Sooooo much work , I was exhausted by evening, then yesterday I went to the eye doctor I am scheduled for My 1st and 8th!!!:rainbow: I was still suffering from Sunday an fell asleep around 4:30p and slept till morning:rotfl2:

Sorry for being absent for a couple of days !! First on Sunday we had the annual Sabah show which is an ice skating program for the Developmentally Disabled . They practice 5 months for this show, it is MC'd by a local Weather Man and there is always a Buffalo Sabres Team member there who talks to the audience and the individuals:rainbow: It was a wonderful show but it is Sooooo much work , I was exhausted by evening, then yesterday I went to the eye doctor I am scheduled for My 1st and 8th!!!:rainbow: I was still suffering from Sunday an fell asleep around 4:30p and slept till morning:rotfl2:

Sounds like a lot of work but also a lot of fun!! Glad you were able get a good sleep - I do not know anyone as busy as you, Rosie!!

Thankful you have the dates for the cataract surgery - just 8 days between? A friend had hers done last winter, about two weeks apart - she said it was very easy and she felt great. She needed someone to drive her the next morning for the check-up but after a couple of days she could drive again. Will be praying it will be as easy for you as well! :goodvibes :thumbsup2

Sounds like a lot of work but also a lot of fun!! Glad you were able get a good sleep - I do not know anyone as busy as you, Rosie!!

Thankful you have the dates for the cataract surgery - just 8 days between? A friend had hers done last winter, about two weeks apart - she said it was very easy and she felt great. She needed someone to drive her the next morning for the check-up but after a couple of days she could drive again. Will be praying it will be as easy for you as well! :goodvibes :thumbsup2
I am hoping Steph will take me both times and to the follow visit until I can see to drive !!! I again have been super busy , we have an individual in the hospital and there is always a lot of paperwork .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter