Let's track the EB PC cruise here

jiminyC_fan

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

I would love to hear all about the EB PC cruise as it sails the next 15 days.
If you hear anything about it, please post here.

My DD is on her honeymoon and I would find it a lot of fun to follow the cruise as she did when we were on the EB in 2005.

Thanks!

They are officially off. Oh how I wish I was on it again. Should never have cancelled our reservations!!

They are officially off. Oh how I wish I was on it again. Should never have cancelled our reservations!!

ME TOO!!! i was on it on 2005 and we cancelled due to school reasons this year....Wish i never did!!:mad: :mad: My friend just called me from the ship and Magic is leaving shortly!! Wish there was a live webcam for us to see..

By the way, i think i met you on the Pamana cruise!! I remembered your name!!;)

Funny thing is that I think I remember your name, too. But then it says you joined the DIS in 2007. Did you have another DISname? I thought it was a bit tacky to be on my daughter's honeymoon. Hopefully, you and I will have another chance at it!!

Stupid question already..... but does anyone know what the time difference is between CO and the PC? I am planning on watching the ship go through the locks next Monday.

Funny thing is that I think I remember your name, too. But then it says you joined the DIS in 2007. Did you have another DISname? I thought it was a bit tacky to be on my daughter's honeymoon. Hopefully, you and I will have another chance at it!!

See ya a pm!!!:thumbsup2

Stupid question already..... but does anyone know what the time difference is between CO and the PC? I am planning on watching the ship go through the locks next Monday.

Yea, speaking of the locks..i forget...which locks do they go thru first??? and then what next???

Hmmm, i believe we lost 2 hours before we hit Panama from CA..Trying to remember from 2005!!!:rolleyes: I got to look at the Time lines map now!!

Ya think they will make it to CABO this time????:rolleyes1

EDIT*** JiminyC, Panama is one hour ahead of Denver!!!**** one hour behind me in the East Coast!!**

Yea, speaking of the locks..i forget...which locks do they go thru first??? and then what next???

Hmmm, i believe we lost 2 hours before we hit Panama from CA..Trying to remember from 2005!!!:rolleyes: I got to look at the Time lines map now!!

EDIT*** JiminyC, Panama is one hour ahead of Denver!!!**** one hour behind me in the East Coast!!**

I hope they make it to Cabo. Manzanillo wasn't a great port that is for sure! But I have to say that I loved the swells with Hurricane Hilary!

Here is the lock order:
Miraflores Locks
Pedro Miguel Locks
Gatun Locks

Ok let me get this right, if they go through the locks starting at PC time 6:00, that would make it 5:00 for me, right?

They will hit the mirafloreds locks first ( webcam link is http://www.pancanal.com/eng/photo/camera-java.html?cam=Miraflores ). I'm guessing that they will have a early morning transit time at about 8am Panama time (that was the time we had going west) if they don't get delayed by a U.S. Naval vessel. If they do, the cams will be shut down and the transit will be delayed to allow enough spacing for the canal traffic.

The link for the other 3 Canal Cams are on the same page (Expansion project second, centennial bridge third and then finally Gatun Locks (about 7 hrs later)).

kritter, I wish I could post pictures. I am just not computer literate. The irony of it is that my dd that is on the cruise usually posts pictures for me.

I just went back to our EB 2005 paperwork and we went through the Miraflores Lock at 6:20am.

There she goes....I blew it up so you can see the red stacks :thumbsup2

magic.jpg

I tried but couldn't get it to copy and paste on the email. I figured out how to put it in a real email however. All it shows is the open sea with what looks like another cruise ship in the distance and perhaps a sailboat.

I hope they make it to Cabo. Manzanillo wasn't a great port that is for sure! But I have to say that I loved the swells with Hurricane Hilary!

Here is the lock order:
Miraflores Locks
Pedro Miguel Locks
Gatun Locks

Ok let me get this right, if they go through the locks starting at PC time 6:00, that would make it 5:00 for me, right?

Thanks!! and i totally agree..Manzanillo was nothing to be thrilled for!!:sad2: Hey, i had a GREAT time being in the pool during the Hur. Hillary waves swells!!!! it was AWESOME until the crew kick us out and closed the pool!!! Bah!!

Yes, that would be 5:00 for you!! 7:00 for me!;)

What cool pictures!! oh how wish i am on that ship now!!!!:sad1: :sad1: I would be eating in the dining room now!!!

i see if i can get someone to send me some pics. I had some friends who took pics of watching the Magic leave the port as well.

So we all going to watch the Panama webcam next week then???:yay:

HOpefully we will be able to see the ship parked here in the webcam at Cabo's on tuesday. http://www.cabovillas.com/campage.asp?id=2

I was there! She was beautiful as ever and they had a festival of tall ships in San Pedro today so quite a few people there. Wish I was on her again too. The Vision left just before her and that was neat to see also as we will be on her in November! I'll see what I can to about getting pictures on here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter