Let's track the EB PC cruise here

Yippee, the more pictures the better.

Boardwalk Gal, thanks for the link for Cabo. So that was YOU I heard about that was in the pool and got kicked out. LOL

pppiglett, so you got to watch the Magic sail away, huh? Sorry I don't know Vision. Is it with another cruiseline? Festival of tall ships sounds interesting.

Yippee, the more pictures the better.

Boardwalk Gal, thanks for the link for Cabo. So that was YOU I heard about that was in the pool and got kicked out. LOL

pppiglett, so you got to watch the Magic sail away, huh? Sorry I don't know Vision. Is it with another cruiseline? Festival of tall ships sounds interesting.

Festival of tall ships is coming to San Diego as well, they arrive on Wednesday! I hope to go!

Vision is RCCL.

BeachSanPedro8-2008084.jpg

BeachSanPedro8-2008091.jpg

BeachSanPedro8-2008094.jpg

BeachSanPedro8-2008096.jpg

BeachSanPedro8-2008097.jpg

BeachSanPedro8-2008098.jpg

BeachSanPedro8-2008101.jpg

Sorry they came out so big. Seems photobucket upgraded and I'm not sure how to resize now!

The Vision is Royal Caribbean.

BeachSanPedro8-2008078.jpg

LOVED, loved the pictures. Thanks sooooo much.

Definitely saw the DISer. Didn't see my DD DISer(PoohFriend#1). I know she was wearing a pink shirt and blue jean shorts. And Bride Ears.

The Vision looks huge!

Oh my GOSH!! thanks so much for the pictures pppiglet!!!! I had such a gasp seeing the ship!!! Beautiful!!! In fact, i see one of my friends waving in the white shirt and 2 others next to her in the smokestack pictures!!! Thank you thank you!!!!:worship: :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 YES:dance3: :banana:

That may be Lisa and her family holding the banana, I can't remember his name.:confused3

Many of them are wearing black pirate shirts.:dance3:

They will have on the white shirts the day they cross the canal.

My son and I are should be there, but we had to cancel a last week.:sad1: :sad1:

Bob the Banana, isn't it?

So sorry to hear you had to cancel out as well, and so close to the cruise.

Hey Andy, don't see you around much. Where are you hiding out? Still wearing that tshirt of yours from the 2005 PC cruise. LOL

We just got back from the 8/10 sailing and I took this picture from our flight out of LAX at about 4:15 yesterday so it must have been right before sailaway. We had a great view of the port.:goodvibes
P1010519.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter