Likelyhood of Late Fall AP Discounts

bfost87

Northern DIS'er
It doesn't look likely that they'll release annual pass discounts for the rest of October - December this year, given that there is availability at only three resorts as of this morning - thoughts based on previous years?

I'd be very surprised if there weren't some kind of discount. Limited availability for certain offers (the magical room one currently) doesn't mean there's no availability period. They release more rooms as time goes on most of the time.

I'm waiting for one for Oct 20-24. Looks like last year it was released around Aug. 17.

I'm betting since they released the public discount earlier this year (1 month earlier than last year), they will release the AP discount very soon. I am waiting to see what they offer for Oct 25-29. I am only expecting 5-10% more than the current discount, though.

If you look at how many rooms are available without any discount, there are a lot. It is just the discount that is limited. There will probably be a decent selection of rooms under the AP discount.

I'm betting since they released the public discount earlier this year (1 month earlier than last year), they will release the AP discount very soon. I am waiting to see what they offer for Oct 25-29. I am only expecting 5-10% more than the current discount, though.

If you look at how many rooms are available without any discount, there are a lot. It is just the discount that is limited. There will probably be a decent selection of rooms under the AP discount.
I have a PIN code for November that's showing me even better availability than the public one. Unfortunately even the PIN code holds POFQ and POR to a 10% discount. Hoping to do better with AP.

I'd be shocked/amazed if they don't release one.
They always have one. Aside from the days around New Years.
Past release dates mean nothing. They haven't been holding to past release schedules

Touring Plans sent me an email today that our dates in October and December had decreased by at least 1 point every day but by 2 points most days.

I'm hoping that will spur some room discounts!

There's one now... Passholder Holiday Room Offer. October 8-December 25th. Not a lot other than values for our dates, but I'll keep checking.

I was thrilled with the AP discount- saved $640 on our 4 night Yacht Club stay! I know it says Sun-Thurs, but my Fri and Sat night rate was reduced from rack rate as well...weird.
Original rack rate was $502 weekdays, $543 weekends. AP rate was $326 and $434.00. I'll take it!

I was thrilled with the AP discount- saved $640 on our 4 night Yacht Club stay! I know it says Sun-Thurs, but my Fri and Sat night rate was reduced from rack rate as well...weird.
Original rack rate was $502 weekdays, $543 weekends. AP rate was $326 and $434.00. I'll take it!

Yep, we got 35% off for weekdays at AKL and 20% off on weekends. Couldn't believe weekends were included as well!

I checked and they can't beat the deal I got through my TA in October.

Three resorts available for my December dates and all are more than I want to pay although if someone is going Deluxe, they are fabulous deals.

There was a lot more available checking back just now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter