Linda's New Goal:Wt.155 + pace 9:30 = DONALD 2011(Motivators welcome)

Off to work today, no exercise but back down to 159.2- Time for shorts soon,need to keep it up.At 45 it is tough to keep this going but boy I feel a heck of alot better than when I am not doing it.

Linda

Hey everyone!!!! Still running and spinning at the gym.Weights too.That make a great difference in how I feel.

Good news is snow is almost gone-raining today so here's hoping it goes by tomorrow!!!!

Shorts to the gym today-WOOHOO!

Wt 160.4 Snacking still a problem.

Booked a Disney cruise for April 2012 for myself and DD for her graduation present-just the girls on the Dream!!!

Linda

Great job getting your workouts in!:cheer2:

Yeah for snow melting and wearing shorts to the gym!:cheer2: It's almost spring!!! :sunny:

Woohoo for a Disney cruise!!:wizard: A girls only trip sounds like fun! princess:

Went to the gym to do wts then home to run outside-54 degrees here and sunny.Ran in shorts.Did 3 miles in 28:18, a 9:26 pace.I will take it for now.

Linda

Running,spinning and weights these days.Ran 5 miles outside today in 48:04, a 9:36 pace.Looking to do the boot camp they have at the gym.

Linda

Great job on your run yesterday!:cheer2: How has the weather been out where you live? It was nice for a few days and now it's back to cold and sunny here. I can't wait for the spring warm-up! :sunny:

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!:hug:

Thanks Tracy- weather has been all over the place.Snow on Friday????

5 miles today in 46:57, a 9:23 pace then planks and push ups. Wt is stuck at 160.

Linda

Keeping myself bumped here-not much action on these boards these days.Maybe the nice weather after the long winter.

Still running, spinning and weights.Taking the bike out as soon as they clean the streets.

Wt 158.6

Linda

Hi Linda, I'm glad to hear that spring has finaly found you after that extra long winter. Woo hoo for booking a Disney cruise:yay:. My family is about to take our first in 3 weeks. Can't wait. Hope you are able to get that road bike out soon. Enjoy the beautiful weather!!

5 miles yesterday in 47:28, a 9:29 pace-the wind sucks,there is no other way to say it.

3.1 miles today in 29:02 not sure of the pace I plugged in 3 miles instead of 3.1

Did weights first, not such a good idea to do legs before a run.

Linda

Great job getting those runs in, Linda!:cheer2: Keep up the good work!!!:cheer2:

I hope you and your family have a nice Easter weekend!:hug:

Thanks Tracy-looks like we are alone here,not much support elsewhere :( Oh well I will keep plugging along.

Spinning,running and weights and sticking to a low carb way of eating.

Wt=157

What a day yesterday-out for less than 2 hrs and I am cooked.Not good, I really did not expect that, I am not a burner.

Linda

You're doing great, Linda! Keep up the good work!:cheer2:

We had some nice weather here over the weekend. It was mostly cloudy and warm, but my DH and I both got sunburned anyhow. Hope you're feeling better today!:hug:

Great weather recently.Did weights today then went for a run but just did not have it in me.Did run 3 miles but felt awful.Did it in 29:43. Next time a scoop of peanut butter before the run.

Wt today is 156.2

Linda

Great job on your workouts, Linda!:cheer2:

Did you try the peanut butter before your run? Did it help?

Have a nice evening!:hug:

Thanks Tracy you too-not here much because you and I are the only ones here-not the support that was around last year.oh well people are busy I suppose.

I am probably done here unless I plan another Disney race.

Still running, spinning and weights. Wt=155.8

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter