Links Not Loading

Since the middle of the week I have had problems with linked articles not loading, they just show a spinning icon. Others have mentioned the same problem. Any idea why this is happening?

View attachment 549071

I miss seeing the title of the link so that i know if I want to click into it.
I'm guessing there was some sort of "minor" change to the forum and it messed things up. There are other issues that popped up in the last week or so - for me I'm having log in issues. Also the BB code toggle isn't working for the people who use it.

Not sure what else is going to show up......

I'm guessing there was some sort of "minor" change to the forum and it messed things up. There are other issues that popped up in the last week or so - for me I'm having log in issues. Also the BB code toggle isn't working for the people who use it.

Not sure what else is going to show up......

Tagging users in posts doesn’t seem to be working right now either

I am also having this issue- links are not loading till. In addition, I am consistently having to use the "jump to new" button to see new posts. In the past, when I clicked on a watched thread to see the updates, it would take me there directly. Now, it goes to the top of the page with the new posts but I have to click "jump to new" to get to the correct place on the page.

Since the middle of the week I have had problems with linked articles not loading, they just show a spinning icon. Others have mentioned the same problem. Any idea why this is happening?

Tagging users in posts doesn’t seem to be working right now either

I'm having both issues as well.

I popped on to this section to see if anyone else had reported the first problem. (I didn't realize how much I use links here until they didn’t work!)

For the second, I've been able to type them in if I knew the exact username, but they haven't been popping up like they usually do.

In addition to having some links just spin (depends on original site and maybe on the device I’m using) and not being able to tag people, now I can’t use anything in the bar above when typing a post. Can’t format text, insert emojis, or delete draft posts.

Apparently, I can't insert spoilers now either.
If you use a different system than what you are (phone, computer, etc) you may be able to insert spoilers as I know on the Disney+ thread a lot of people have used spoilers over the past couple of days.

Hopefully they will fix the way you used to use spoilers soon though.

For the spoiler I manually typed in the BB code and it worked:

See, it works

I know that's not the solution, but there must be a LOT of coding for these forums.

I did send an email to the admins and my expectation is that they are working these issues. Hopefully, we'll have an answer soon.

Anyone else getting ads today interfering with the page you're reading? I've had some AT&T ad popping up and completely changing the page I'm on to that.

Anyone else getting ads today interfering with the page you're reading? I've had some AT&T ad popping up and completely changing the page I'm on to that.
Several people have reported a problem with pop-ups today. I don't have that problem, but I have an ad blocker.

Several people have reported a problem with pop-ups today. I don't have that problem, but I have an ad blocker.
It seems to have stopped now. I have a pop up blocker- this was more a page-switch than a pop up though! Thanks- glad it wasn't just me...

In addition to having some links just spin (depends on original site and maybe on the device I’m using) and not being able to tag people, now I can’t use anything in the bar above when typing a post. Can’t format text, insert emojis, or delete draft posts.

I’ve been having the same problems. Really miss using emojis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter