Little Superbowl Challenge to benifit GKTW

TSWJan78

NE DIva
So being in the heart of Patriot’s Country I thought I would issue a little challenge to you Giant's fans.. and other Pat's fans!!

In lieu of betting I thought we could raise some money for GKTW... we all make our "wager" and if our team loses we must donate that amount to GKTW.

How much faith do you have in your team... or how much do you want to see the other team loose?!?

Patriots
TSDJan78 (Tara) - $25.00
Jessrose18 (Jessica) - $10.00
GAN (John) - $25.00
Travisx4 - $25.00
hockeymomNS (Evelyn) - $10.00
EDuke98080 (Erika) - $25.00
BornTeach (Kristin) - $25.00
sceavis (Eric) -$15.00
apurplebrat (Karen) $25.00
mejkjj97 (Kim) $25.00

Giants
kristEn87 - $15.00
auroralark (Lauren) - $10.00
WorldWacky - $50.00

This a great idea.... I will match you:

Patriots
GAN (John) - $25.00

C'mon Giants fans -your turn....

I'm going to move this over to our sub-forum so that it joins the other events going on. Great idea, Tara!

Updated so far.. Still looks like the Pats fans still have more faith in there team!!

Put me down for 15 on the Patriots.I am also interested in the bowling event

I can't believe the lack of respect for the Giants right now.....

$25 on PATS!!!

thumbnail.aspx

Karen

C'mon Giants fans...where are all of you?!!? Maybe most of us are sponsoring the Muddy Buddies race instead since we know our donation pledges will actually be put to good use. Everyone knows it's the Pats fans that will have to pay up here. :goodvibes

There is still time.... put your money on your team for GKTW!

Congrats to the Giants fans ...fortunately for GKTW the money was heavy on the Patriots. What's the easiest way to donate through the Power of 10 -can we use PayPal or just CC?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter