Live from WDW

To be honest Reid Muppets 3D is looking quite dated now, a good example possibly of an attraction in need of a re-fit.

Shrek4D at Universal is in a different league.

I agree Johnny. Philharmagic (sp) is another good example of a good 3D attraction :)

Well we decided on Animal Kingdom again.
This park just grows and grows on me and the troops.

Love the healthy options at this park :)

Apart from Everest and Safari it was a Camp Minnie Mickey day :goodvibes

So you had a change of plan then ;)

And there was me looking forward to reading about Seaworld or Epcot. Hope you had a good day :thumbsup2

Glad you like AK, its always been my least fave park, much prefer Busch for an animal park.

just getting on board your thread Reid!

First off CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

how totally wonderful!!!!!!!!

glad to hear you're having a nice time!!

thanks for taking the time to share your adventure with us!

CONGRATULATIONS

Glad you are having a good time.

Firstly Congratulations !!!!

Secondly, unless you've rode TSM before I would seriously consider giving it another go, get there for rope drop if you can and head stright to the ride.

My family loved this ride last October and were fortunate to get dream fast passes for the day which helped with the TSM queues :eek:

It became quite addictive :cool2:

I'm enjoying reading about your holiday.

Glad you're liking my favourite park! :thumbsup2

Well I said I would pay later for shopping and today was that day.

Orlando Premium Outlets, Mall at Millenium, Florida Mall and Prime Outlets.
Converse, Vans, Crocs and Uggs were just some of the bargains bought today.
Can't believe that DD2 was able to get Crocs at $4.99 (before tax) :thumbsup2

At Florida Mall my suggestion of walking round all the concessions for our taster lunch was viewed with scorn. So we settled for a few shared meals.

After supper at the villa we headed to Celebration Town. I fancied their fireworks and party atmosphere... so did the rest of Florida.
Diane thought we would be all night getting parked and getting out. So it was off to EPCOT.
I'll give more details later, but Illuminations on the 4th July was awesome :goodvibes
We made it out in good time. Then I took a wrong turn and we were back at the entrance. Got home at 11.00 :rolleyes1

Tomorrow it is off to Universal as our passes expire after Sunday:)

Pleased to hear you had a good 4th July and got to see some good fireworks -and don't worry about the wrong turn, it happens to the best of us at some point or another :thumbsup2

Yay for shopping days!!!! I love them! :goodvibes

Glad you enjoyed illuminations, have fun at Universal. :thumbsup2

Glad you had a great 4th July in Orlando:goodvibes

As Universal passes expired today we headed off to USF. Managed to do a final few rides.
After lunch we decided to head to Magic Kingdom.
The park is much quieter than expected. Possibly as yesterday's 4th Celebrations means that guests have went to other parks :)
Enjoyed first trip on the Jungle Cruise and the Celebration parade :)

Tomorrow is EPCOT in the morning and the Whispering Canyon Cafe for supper. Followed by Spectromagic and Wishes :goodvibes

Pleased to hear that things were operating normally at MK.
Hope you enjoy your day today - sounds like you have a busy one planned.
Have a good meal at Whispering Canyon - and please come on and tell us if they have got some of the atmosphere back in there.

:cheer2::cheer2:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:cheer2::cheer2:

Hope you both had a wonderful time!!! What a lovely thing to do!!!:flower3:

Headed to EPCOT this morning. Was interested to see that the monorails were running again.
Highlights were getting DD2 to go on Soarin, riding Test Track and I know the troops loved doing Kim Possible.
Supper was at Whispering Canyon which I thought was great fun. Then later in the evening we watches Spectromagic and Wishes :goodvibes

Headed to EPCOT this morning. Was interested to see that the monorails were running again.
Highlights were getting DD2 to go on Soarin, riding Test Track and I know the troops loved doing Kim Possible.
Supper was at Whispering Canyon which I thought was great fun. Then later in the evening we watches Spectromagic and Wishes :goodvibes

Did you have much interaction at Whispering canyon like the tomato ketchup joke etc?? we went last october and we had nothing going on at all on our table!! well disappointed :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter