Live from WDW

have a great time at Typhoon lagoon! I just love the lazy river-especially when a member of my family always manages to stop me on my rubber ring just under the freezing cold waterfalls :eek::rotfl:

Thypoon Lagoon was a success apart from the burk who left the towels at the villa :rolleyes1
Thrill seekers impressed with Crush n Gusher and Humunga Kowabunga. We all enjoyed Castaway Creek. Mind you the food was our least favourite of all the parks.
After supper we headed for a final shop at DTD and a chance to scope out Virgin DTD check-in.

Not sure what we will do tomorrow :confused3 although packing will have to be allowed for at some point :sad2:

Sorry it's coming to an end - have enjoyed your reports and will look forward to maybe seeing some photos when you get back.

I feel fo you when the end is coming .
Now you can start planning for next time .:thumbsup2:rotfl:

Glad you enjoyed Seaworld, sorry the shuttle was delayed

Happy packing :)

I can't believe your holiday is nearly over, looking forward to seeing your photos.

Glad to hear you enjoyed SeaWorld. I love that place. :love:

Looking forward to reading your trip report & seeing some pics when you get back.

Ooo i loveee Seaworld and Typhoon Lagoon :) cant wait to here your trip report :)

Glad you enjoyed TL, we haven't bothered taking towels last few times, just rented a couple, are they still about $1 each? not been to a water park for a couple of years.

These trips go so fast, next month ours is 25 nights but I know it will fly by.

Congratulations what a great memory from your trip.

Glad you are having a great time. Good luck at trying to fit all the shopping into your suitcases. I bought two extra on our trip to Florida.

Kirsten

As everyone had quite a bit of sun at TL yesterday we decided against a repeat visit.
Therefore it was off to Magic Kingdom. That suited as we always release a balloon at Disneyland Paris to celebrate nieces birthday for the past 6 years. We always have a little smile when everyone gets upset about seeing a balloon escaping. Whereas the troops are happy they are sending a Minnie balloon up to the clouds for their cousin :goodvibes
DD2 got to visit the Princesses while I had a first ride on BTM and the a last ride on Splash Mountain.
Lunch at Main St before heading back to the villa.
Needed to buy an extra bag for all the purchases :rolleyes1

Tomorrow back to our favourite park Animal Kingdom and then a final surprise for everyone. I have book Sanaa at Kidani Village for our lunch before heading off to the airport :)

Thanks for staying with me and see you all when I am back in the UK :hug:

Been great following your journey from planning to live reports. Safe trip home.:goodvibes

Enjoyed reading your live reports Reid! enjoy your time in magic kingdom and safe journey back for you all :)

Sounds like you had a wonderful trip. I look forward to your TR & photos. Have a safe journey back:goodvibes

The last day was a chance of plan due to delays with Virgin. We did Animal Kingdom and EPCOT, but had to leave out Sanaa.
A great time was had until we hit MCO and dealt with Virgin staff over the compensation of our cases and then found out they had switched us to a later flight in Gatwick. Instead of being hope at 12.00noon we got home at 7.00pm.
DW is still not finished with Virgin over their treatment.
Fly-be on the otherhand had excellent customer service :goodvibes

I will try to write a fuller trip report once I sort out photopass photos and my body finds out what time-zone I am in :confused:

Glad you all got home safely - albeit a little later than planned.
Also sorry to hear about your experiences with Virgin and hope that you manage to get some resolution to your problems. Let us know how it all goes.
Welcome Home

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter