Live TR cabana bay, vero beach and Disney cruise

dixonsontour

DIS Veteran
I'll have a first try at a live TR our dates are 14th to 31st October.

At Manchester airport now waiting to board. We are on virgin VS073 leaving at 1.45. Airport super quiet all checked in at desk and through security in 15 mins.

We check into cabana bay tonight for 10 nights for the first part of our hols.

Ignore - I'm struggling to upload photos from my I phone says image size too big???

Last edited:
Made it! Checked in 8.30pm last night. In continental. Had something to eat at village inn, free pie Wednesday, dd enjoyed the Nutella special. Decent sleep beds are comfy then up at 5am

Last edited:
Went to universal for early entry, did despicable me (fun) and spent time in diagon alley. Anna loved doing the spells with her interactive wand again. Had breakfast in leaky cauldron for first time which was better than expected. Weather is lovely clear blue skys. Sat in citiwalk while DD has a hair wrap done then back for a swim. Taking it easy today.

Last edited:
Looking forward to hearing about your trip, early start but lazy day is always our first day plans too, have a fab time.

Had lunch at breadbox on citiwalk, dd had a Nutella milkshake. Spent afternoon in lazy river and pool. Weather is gorgeous hot but not stupid hot and clear blue sky's. Evening we went up to altamonte mall for first time. Had a good meal in Bahama breeze appetisers were half price before 6 so we shared some of those and I had an ultimate pina colada Dd then shopped til she dropped and dh bought what he wanted in Best Buy. Went to bed 9pm as I couldn't stay awake. Awake at 4.30 now.

Last edited:
Oh No, another Mall not to tell my Wife about!!

Hope you have a good day!

Sounds like you're having a really good time. That mall is quite a way up isn't it? I think we went there one year on the way back from Blue Springs state park.

Been to legoland today very quiet all rides a walk on. I know it says age 2-12 but it will be our last time with dd 9. Had free tickets so thought we would go. Enjoyed water ski pirate show. Ate at mannys early on way back from legoland then pool this evening. Well hot tub for me. They show movies by the pool it started off as the mummy (1930s black and white ) but changed to Harry Potter as I think someone complained?! Dd was pleased with swap. Having hot choc and coffee with vanilla creamer in our refill mugs in bed chilling out after pool. Also went to Walmart twice, lots of random things purchased.

Last edited:
Forgot to say yestersday that I bumped into fellow uk dis boarder chmurf and family walking to diagon alley during early entry...it's a small world after all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter