Live Trip Report

juliebro

<font color=green>Has been visited<br><font color=
Morning!

Taxi picked us up bright and early this morning and we got to Manchester airport just as the desks were about to open.

Check-in was reasonable quick and simple and we got through Security without having to queue. A good start.

Am typing this in the Escape Lounge in T2 - my company credit card gives us free access. Yay! Can't believe people are sitting here with several empty beer cans and bottles in front of them at 8:30 am! We're sticking to coffee thanks.

Flight to Philly looks to be taking off on time - so far.

Weather here in Manchester is glorious.

Due to land in MCO at around 6:30 pm local time.

Will post another update tomorrow.

OMG alcohol before a long flight - not a good idea.

Hope your flights are on time, sounds like a perfect start to your holiday.

Am typing this in the Escape Lounge in T2 - my company credit card gives us free access. Yay! Can't believe people are sitting here with several empty beer cans and bottles in front of them at 8:30 am! We're sticking to coffee thanks.

Will post another update tomorrow.

My neighbour is one to hit the airport bar, just couldn't myself, been in AirFrance lounge twice with free drinks but couldn't at that time of day. I like an evening drink:goodvibes Maybe I am just getting old, I remember years ago going to Corfu starting about 7:30am on a BBQ cruise drinking Ouzo for breakfast:rotfl2:

Look forward to the next instalment :)

looking foward to your reports, hope you all have a great time.
Could maybe have managed alchol that early many years ago, but a little bit past that stage now, prefer a few coffees in the mornings.

have a lovely holiday:)
alcohol that early,isn't for me either,i wouldv'e been on the coffee also.
tracy

Have a great holiday!

I had a 'glass' of wine with my meal on a flight back a few years ago...all fine...until I proceeded to take two tramadol. Thats *really* not a good idea!

Hope you had a good flight. :) Really looking forward to the updates of what I'm sure will be a fantastic holiday. Have a great time. :thumbsup2

Mrs TT

Morning everyone!

Have just got the wifi sorted at the townhouse, so here we are!

Yesterday was a very long day. The indirect flights seem to take more out of us each year!

On the flight to Philly there was a large group of men who were en route to Vegas. They were sitting right behind us and never shut up all the way! All credit to the cabin crew for exercising control over the amount of alcohol they served them though!

All seemed to be going well at Philly and we arrived at the gate with almost an hour before the MCO flight was due to take off. The flight boarded early and we thought we were ready to go till the pilot announced a small problem with a light. That took over an hour to fix - during which we were just sat on the flight. Caught up some of the time though and arrived in Orlando at about 7pm local time.

Being Hertz No 1 Club Gold members our car was waiting in a numbered bay - but DH decided to ask how much it would be to upgrade to a Mustang. I waited outside wondering how much this was going to costs us. :eek:

A few minutes later, he emerged looking quite pleased with himself.

He had got a Mustang for us - at no extra cost! :worship: I thought I was the good negotiator!

Dropped the cases of at the townhouse, grabbed a quick Wendy's burger and then fell into bed - shattered!

Managed to get 9 hours sleep and then went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Momma's pancake breakfast for two - eggs over easy, smoked sausage patties and blueberry pancakes.

Unpacked, did a grocery trip to Publix and then set up the wifi etc.

We think we'll just go to DTD this afternoon and then maybe head down the 27 for a steak at Manny's tonight. I may have to check that the Margharitas are still up to scratch. Purely for research purposes of course!

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter