Live Trip Report

Glad you are getting all settled and hope you enjoy your drink :thumbsup2. Hows the weather? I am getting worried it's going to be too hot!!!! :confused3 for us!!!!!

Great start to your holiday:thumbsup2

Hope you enjoy those Margaritas at Mannys. You ought to try the Orange Mango Fire Margarita at la Hacienda in Epcot if you get the chance - had one last week - so nice:cloud9:

Looking forward to the rest of your TR:thumbsup2

Fab start! Yes how is the weather? We are also worried it's going to be too warm for us!

Can't wait to hear more! Enjoy your day!

Seems you got everything sorted quite quick and settled in nicely, have a nice time at DTD.
Look forward to more and some pics would be nice:thumbsup2

We think we'll just go to DTD this afternoon and then maybe head down the 27 for a steak at Manny's tonight. I may have to check that the Margharitas are still up to scratch. Purely for research purposes of course!

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine!

Julie, we have just been sat here with Tony and Theresa looking at the menu for Manny's, trying to decide what we are going ot order when we go there in October. It was our favourite meal from our last trip and we can't wait to go back - and we have you to thank for that :thumbsup2

Glad you are getting all settled and hope you enjoy your drink :thumbsup2. Hows the weather? I am getting worried it's going to be too hot!!!! :confused3 for us!!!!!

Well, it was happy hour at Manny's - so had to have two Margaritas. DH was driving the Mustang! ;) They were lovely. Had a little doze in the car on the way back. :)

Great start to your holiday:thumbsup2

Hope you enjoy those Margaritas at Mannys. You ought to try the Orange Mango Fire Margarita at la Hacienda in Epcot if you get the chance - had one last week - so nice:cloud9:

Looking forward to the rest of your TR:thumbsup2

Oh yes! We went to that Margarita bar in Epcot last year. The drinks were wonderful. Don't think we'll get back there this time though.

Fab start! Yes how is the weather? We are also worried it's going to be too warm for us!

Can't wait to hear more! Enjoy your day!

Weather is fantastic! Quite hot. Temperature according to the car reached 96F this afternoon.

Seems you got everything sorted quite quick and settled in nicely, have a nice time at DTD.
Look forward to more and some pics would be nice:thumbsup2

I've brought the cable to connect the camera - but the hard drive on the netboook is almost full. I'll see what I can do. Not taken any pictures yet.

Julie, we have just been sat here with Tony and Theresa looking at the menu for Manny's, trying to decide what we are going ot order when we go there in October. It was our favourite meal from our last trip and we can't wait to go back - and we have you to thank for that :thumbsup2

Had a great meal this evening at Manny's. It's been extended since we were last there - but still seems as busy if not busier than ever. We had called ahead so only had a minute or two to wait once we arrived. We both went for the Manny's sirloin - DH ordered his with fries, I ordered mine with baked sweet potato. We had the standard 'endless saladbowl' and hot rolls first. Everything was as good as it was last time we were there. Great value too. With the cocktails, and lemonade for DH, it came to $33 for the two of us.

Earlier we had been to DTD. While still fairly busy, it was nowhere near as crowded as we have been used to seeing it. While there we rented a boat for an hour -which was fun and peaceful - although I did manage to get soaked through. DH said it was an accident. I'm not so sure as the same thing happened last year! :confused:

We're back at the house now and planning what to do tomorrow. I think it'll be shopping at Premium Outlets and Florida Mall. :yay:

Bye for now.

Sounds like you're having a great trip! :goodvibes have fun shopping tomorrow! :thumbsup2

While there we rented a boat for an hour -which was fun and peaceful - although I did manage to get soaked through. DH said it was an accident. I'm not so sure as the same thing happened last year! :confused:

How do you go about renting a boat and if you dont mind me asking, how much is it for an hour? Is it over in the Marketplace?

Looking forward to the rest of your posts! :thumbsup2

My kind of trip! Sounds like you are having a great time.

We've hired a boat from the marketplace at DTD in the past and sailed to OKW and back- was something nice to do on our last day. we ended up staying at OKW the next trip as we liked the look of it so much.

thanks for keeping us updated, sounds like you're having a great time - thanks for the research at Manny's!

Quick update before we go to bed.

Breakfast was at Ponderosa this morning. Not my favourite, but DH wanted to see what it was like this year. (I'm still not keen on it)

Today was a shopping day - so we went first to Premium Outlet Malls on Vineland Ave. I bought a dress and we got a pair of Levis each. Neither of us saw much else we really wanted.

DS wants us to take him some new Calvin Kleiin underwear back - found him some at the CK outlet near Texas de Brazil.

The other Premium Outlet Malls on I-Drive were mobbed and there was nowhere at all to park - so we went to have a look at Festival Bay. Still as quiet as ever.

Ate tonight at Sweet Tomatoes. Good food and great value. Very busy,though.

Tomorrow we are going to deLeon State Park.

Good night!

Sounds like you're having a great trip :thumbsup2

Looking forward to reading your updates.

Have a great trip

Katie. X

Sounds like you had a fruitful shopping day.

Looking forward to hearing more about your State park visit :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter