Looking for a DIS meet May 11-19...

We are also going to Epcot on the 15th any time will work for us since the only thing we have planned is breakfast that morning!:goodvibes

Well, if we meet on the 15th at 2:00 at UK in Epcot, we can get something to eat/drink and watch either Off Kilter or British Invasion! :)

TC :cool1:

Tuffcookie we will be there same time, but don't think we will be at Epcot on the 15th. Did you ever see Off Kilter when they played Front St in CF?

Tuffcookie we will be there same time, but don't think we will be at Epcot on the 15th. Did you ever see Off Kilter when they played Front St in CF?

YES! They were there a couple of times. I called it my Disney fix! ;)

TC:cool1:

We are also going to Epcot on the 15th any time will work for us since the only thing we have planned is breakfast that morning!:goodvibes
I was sent a link about a meet of DIS members for 3:00 on May 15. Unfortunately, I was unable to post this link for you because I do not have a post count of 10 or greater. It was started in early January it this helps. Details of that post were to meet at American Adventure, wearing the green Mickey head from Home Depot.

I was sent a link about a meet of DIS members for 3:00 on May 15. Unfortunately, I was unable to post this link for you because I do not have a post count of 10 or greater. It was started in early January it this helps. Details of that post were to meet at American Adventure, wearing the green Mickey head from Home Depot.
OOPS! That date is Saturday, May 14. Guess it is too early for me here in Seattle. Sorry about that.

I'm in Lorain county too Cindy

Cool!!! :thumbsup2 where?

let's see.... from this thread...
I'm in Avon,
You are nearby somewhere.... ;)
Tuffcookie is in Barberton
chskover is also in OH.... where?
DisneyDee27... also in OH!!!

How cool is that!!!???:cool1:

How many of you are doing the Scavenger Hunt? DD and I are!!:thumbsup2

Very Cool! :thumbsup2

You know, every year another NE Ohio DISer (Towncrier) and his DW, Sue, host a Memorial Day picnic at their home in Macedonia, OH. We have been meeting, like this, for 10 years! It is on the Sunday before Memorial Day. It would be nice to see new faces there! :)

Keep your eyes open on the DIS Meets board. I'm sure he will post something about it in a couple of mos.

Very Cool! :thumbsup2

You know, every year another NE Ohio DISer (Towncrier) and his DW, Sue, host a Memorial Day picnic at their home in Macedonia, OH. We have been meeting, like this, for 10 years! It is on the Sunday before Memorial Day. It would be nice to see new faces there! :)

Keep your eyes open on the DIS Meets board. I'm sure he will post something about it in a couple of mos.

:cool1:
Thanks for the info... keep us posted!

Well, if we meet on the 15th at 2:00 at UK in Epcot, we can get something to eat/drink and watch either Off Kilter or British Invasion! :)

TC :cool1:

Would love to meet up with & meet you all. I'm coming in from California for May 11-17. Isn't anyone attending the D23's Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th at the Walt Disney World Resort on May 14-15?

I would be willing to sneak out of the D23 Event to meet at Epcot.

:cat::ccat::simba::tigger:

Mary Ellen,

How will 1:00 work for your bunch?

YEAH! Works for me! I"m adding it to my touring plans!

I am in Avon. :goodvibes

Sounds like a plan!! Maybe a little earlier? like 1 or 1:30ish? we have ADRs at 3:10 at Via Napoli. :thumbsup2

1 works great, of course I add "ish" to pretty much everything but dinner reservations at WDW!!

Would love to meet up with & meet you all. I'm coming in from California for May 11-17. Isn't anyone attending the D23's Destination D: Walt Disney World 40th at the Walt Disney World Resort on May 14-15?

I would be willing to sneak out of the D23 Event to meet at Epcot.

:cat::ccat::simba::tigger:

Cat - I looked at the D23 stuff but I am not a D23 member....and if I were traveling just with my DH we might consider, but DD (7) would not enjoy it that much.

Cool!!! :thumbsup2 where?

let's see.... from this thread...
I'm in Avon,
You are nearby somewhere.... ;)
Tuffcookie is in Barberton
chskover is also in OH.... where?
DisneyDee27... also in OH!!!

How cool is that!!!???:cool1:

How many of you are doing the Scavenger Hunt? DD and I are!!:thumbsup2

Was Stow, Now Cuyahoga Falls

Just an FYI ... not to take away from your May 15th meet but to offer another one for those who can't make Sunday.

Yes, there is a group of people meeting on Saturday, May 14th at 3pm at the American Pavilion fountain. Wear your LGMH or look for others.

I'll also be in Epcot on May 15th doing F&G stuff...will keep an eye out for you guys too in UK.:goodvibes

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2667265

We will not be in Epcot for that weekend....doing the other parks instead....but I will be wearing my LGMH on my bag with my DIS name......if you see me stop me and say HI!

Have a great time at the meets!!!!

Marshay, I will try to keep the May 14th DIS Meet in mind. Hopefully, I can make that one as well! :goodvibes

For the rest of us meeting on the 15th at 1:00, shall we plan to meet in front of the Rose & Crown?

We'll probably be at AK on the 14th, but we will definitely be at EP for the last day of F&G on the 15th!!

Marshay, I will try to keep the May 14th DIS Meet in mind. Hopefully, I can make that one as well! :goodvibes

For the rest of us meeting on the 15th at 1:00, shall we plan to meet in front of the Rose & Crown?

sounds good to me!

We'll probably be at AK on the 14th, but we will definitely be at EP for the last day of F&G on the 15th!!

Hey girl!!!

I'm hoping to go to both dismeets, since we plan to be in Epcot both days. Just depends on the kids and DH. I'm hoping I can just sneak away to say hello!:goodvibes

For the UK meet, if others have kids too, it might be better to meet in the gardens in back. That way our kids could run around in the maze. Just a thought.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter