Looking for Resort Gift Shop Photo's

this is the best thread!!! You know, looking through the shops is my most fav part and i have no resort store pics! i will be there in 2 weeks and I will change that!

this is the best thread!!! You know, looking through the shops is my most fav part and i have no resort store pics! i will be there in 2 weeks and I will change that!

I know what you mean! I'm seeing these pictures and wondering, Why don't I take more like these???

LOVE all these photos of the gift shops! I took a ton of them in the DTD Christmas store, and am so glad to know I'm not the only one who does that! Upcoming trip is only nine days away and can't wait! :banana:

My brother loves the new Wall-E movie, I haven't seen it yet but he's been 3 times already! Just wondering, has anyone seen any Wall-E merchandise in the parks or resort gift shops? He wants me to bring him some stuff back from our trip...

Thanks!!:flower3:

Oh dear! I *need* those Mickey plates at CBR! I didn't know they had different plates at different resorts! I think I need to book a just shopping trip! :thumbsup2

Here's one of Panchito's at CSR from our trip last October. Going again in 6 days! :cool1:

HPIM1876.jpg

I love the resort stores! They at least have some different stuff compared to the same old same old in the parks.

And they're usually less crowded ;)

I didn't realize how different every resort store is. I think I need to plan extra spending money for my next trip. Maybe I also need to plan a resort shopping day.

This thread is awesome. Keep the pictures coming!!

Hi MeMom look where I found you, I love this so much. You know I can't get enough of your shopping pics and everyone elses too.:love: :love: :love:

Animal Kingdom Lodge

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1719.jpg

There is also a small area with food over in the back corner.

Your local store's freezer section...

IMG_1715.jpg

plus African decor...

IMG_1716.jpg

equals this.

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1718.jpg

Cheers Dredick

You hit my two faves on two different shop photo threads, NBC and the POP store. A good start to a Monday morning:cool1:

Grumpy

We are at Old Key west for part of our last min 5 day halloween trip ...I have never stayed there as we are staying there with DVC left over points does anyone have a picture of their store if they have a store?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter