Looking for Resort Gift Shop Photo's

There seems to be two different type of people watching this thread... those who love the Disney decor & architecture and those who are getting a head start on their shopping :rotfl2:

Great pics folks! :thumbsup2

HSM & HM... :headache: I can't wait for this disney marketing phase to pass.

From Everything Pop.

IMG_2495.jpg

OK, Im a little red in the face now, :blush:

I have been in all but 3 or 4 of the shops shown!!

My FAVORITE thing to do, (ok, one of them anyway) is to resort hop so I can go to the gift shops!:love: (DH's LEAST FAVORITE THING:scared1: for sure!)

I just found this thread. It is awesome :thumbsup2 I really don't like to shop much except when we are at Disney World, I love all the Disney shops! I'm going to have a hard time not buying "too much" when we are at WDW next month, I saw all kinds of things I would like ;)

I think it's funny how they sell the shampoo/conditioner/bath stuff that they use in the resorts.

Am I the only one who wants to go shopping now? 26 days to go...:banana:

I cant believe I just found this thread today! Where have I been? I love it!

Thanks to all of you who posted!:)

Keep 'em coming! My sister recently won a flight for 2 and with 4 children and a husband who won't fly, she is giving me the other ticket! We are planning a quick 2 day trip, with NO PARKS, for shopping! We'll focus on DTD and the resorts. I sent her a link to this thread to get her all excited, so thanks to everyone who posted. It will be a little sad to not be in the parks, but I'll survive. At least we'll be at WDW! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter