Losers Check In Here!

We haven't sent anything in for prizes, we feel we have won, just by being able to go to WDW again. We've been going to WDW since 1977, this is our 39th trip coming this September and what started out as a 4 night maybe once trip has bloomed into 10-12 night stays after all these years. We've grown up with Disney, our 2 children enjoyed the many trips and now are grown and married, sometimes accompany us to WDW or just wife and I still enjoy the feeling we still get being on WDW property. Whether we win or lose we feel we've won so much from the endless memories e've made and still make year after year and trip after trip to the best vacation spot on earth to us. We've grown from staying at the CR, to GF, to Poly, BC, AKL to our favorite WL. Looking for freebies, naw, just happy to go every year, losers we're not.

We just got back from a 7 night trip and did not win anything:confused3

My son got a Magical Moment certificate for throwing a ball into a trashcan right as Epcot opened but its not exactly what I had in mind:rotfl:

We had a great time though and I kinda wish I didn't know about it b/c everytime I saw someone with something my jealousy reared. The chances are so slim though that you will be at the right place at the right time.

We do have annual passes so we have until the rest of the year to try to win! I'm sure it will happen when I'm least expecting it!

Finally! You can take me off the list!! Friday, our family received DL Ears and 2 DL lanyards!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: Now, all I need is two more ears and one morre lanyard, and the three wild ones will be ready for their surprise trip to the World in August!!! :cheer2: :wizard: :wizard: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

My boyfriend and I spent June 6th at Disneyland and California Adventure but we never saw the Drean Squad. I saw very few people with the Ears and Dream Fastpasses. Guess I'll keep sending in those postcards.

See that is what I've been suspecting...they are seeking out families with kids and kids in general. :sad2: I hope that is not the case, but it seems to be more and more that that is what is happening.

I don't think that's it AT ALL. After all, aren't MOST people at WDW with kids? I know plenty of couples go, as well, or extended families with no little kids...but most of the families we have seen there have younger kids. Plus, with more people in your party, you have better odds to win. If the winner is going to be in a certain seat during a certain ride, and you have 5 people getting on the ride, your chances are more than double that of a couple riding alone or five times the odds of a single rider. Most parties of 5 would include at least a few children, so that might explain it.:)

We spent a week at the world in Jan, no dreams, but a magical time for my little girl. I'm now over 200 postcards mailed in. I thought it was time to join "the club". Thanks.

Sigh...Since I haven't gotten anything by now I'm going to add myself to the list. I'm so bummed.

Well just checking in for a second time. We spent a week in the world again and were losers once again. :sad1: Last time I went in April I saw a lot of people with the Dream Ears and this time around I saw a lot of FastPass winners, but none for us. Oh well. :guilty:

We have sent in too many post cards to count and we just go back from 8 nights nine days at Disney World and you can add us to the loser list. I told myself I was going not expecting anything, but I guess with all the hype it was hard not to. We did see the dream team alot and one time they had on their white vests, it was at Star Tours we were about to go on the ride and they came in. They were standing at the que line were they bring you into the loading area and they kept looking at their watches, I was so excited I knew we had probably missed it, but I at least hoped to see someone get a dream. I could not help but hope it would be one of those situations where they gave everyone on the ride a dream fast pass. However, we had to load before they did anything. DD actually traded pins with dream team members on numerous occassions. I know I had read on these boards where some people come back really disapointed nothing happened to them and I thought that will never be me, I wouldn't say I was really disapointed and our trip was fabulous, but I guess deep down inside I did go really expecting something would happen being in the parks 9 days. I know that the bigger prizes are given at a certain place and time, but aren't some of the smaller prizes at the discretion of the dream team member? I am not sure, but when we would see them and interact with them I sometimes felt like come on aren't we special enough for just a little something. I never even acknowledged knowing who they were when we traded pins with them, because I imagine some people do ask them. However, on our last day as we were leaving Epcot, DD did stop one to trade pins and he was asking us where we were from and about our trip, we told him we were on our way out after being there for 8 nights and I did point at his black case he was carrying and asked him didn't he have a dream in there where we would not have to go back to work the next week and could stay at Disney for another week. He laughed and said no, but he wished he did.

Keep trying everyone -- we still have over six months to go!!! :goodvibes

We'll be at WDW for 12 days in August and I'm trying not to even think about YOAMD because we've received three dreams before we even leave the house: 40% off the room rate the first four nights of our trip, and free DDP + upgrade to OKW the remainder of the stay. Who could ask for anything more? Actually, I'm going to consider it four dreams as my DSIL and her family were able to join us. :goodvibes

100 post cards sent, nothing from Disney yet. My last batch was sent out last week, so it could still be a couple of months before they could draw for those days too.

I've been sending in postcards since about mid-April and still nothing yet. I probably didn't have too many cards sent in in time for the April drawing, but it's still a bummer every day when I see the mailman go by and I hope to find a slip in my mailbox.....lol. I've sent in about 100 cards so far. At this point, it's not so much that I want to win a prize, I just want to feel a little of the "magic". The whole family has really been missing it since we returned home from our trip. :wizard:

Sent in lots of postcards, took 3 trips and still haven't won a darned thing. I've given up and just bid on some YOMD pins on Ebay. How sad is that.:guilty:

I am still a loser here. But only in regards to postcards.

I have been three times since the start of YOAMD. We did win a private tour of the Haunted Mansion so we did get a dream, many many if you count all the other fun honeymoon stuff we got. So if I win nothing else I am still happy.

But just checking in to say that nothing on the postcard front yet.

I didn't even win the Ebay auction with the YOMD pins. I guess I'm on a roll:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter