Losers Check In Here!

We're losers too. We were there 5/4 - 5/13 and didn't win anything. Did see lots of people wearing the fastpasses, but I guess we were never in the right place at the right time.

I am sorry to hear that none of you folks won anything, I have to say I have been telling my children not to even think about winning anything while we are there in September cause I won't be able to bare them being disappointed if they don't win anything.
I do know how you all must feel cause I know deep down I will be alittle said if we get nothing either.
As in life my thoughts are this, hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
Good luck to you all on your next trip!:love:

With an "L" to the forehead, we are LOSERS! :lmao:

BC last week without a "sniff" of winning. :sad2:

MY DS FINALLY WON EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!FINALLY , FINALLY , FINALLY!
I had put winning out of my mind, forgot all about YOAMD, and then he wins! He was thrilled as he knew nothing about the mail in promo, so right now, he truly thinks it is magic at it's best! Thay are the Disneyland ears, but he loves them all the same. It is really nice as we can't afford a trip this year, the magic came to him!

Pam

Yes Ladies and Gentlemen...We have a winner!

dancing-frog.gif

Just returned from an 8 day vacation at WDW and did not win anything. Never saw any person from the dream team and only saw a few fastpasses. I was in the parks all day every day. Maybe I will win in the mail.

We just returned from 12 days and we spent part of every single day in one park or another and we didn't win anything either. I saw a few people with the fastpasses and a few with the lanyards. I saw members of the dream team around but most of the time they were just directing people or answering questions. The entire time we were there I only saw two groups with the mickey ears. I think the odds are pretty low that you'll get anything.

I've always wondered if there is a set amount of prizes given out that is the same each day...or if it's percentages based on attendance where more prizes would be given out on busier days.

We're going for twelve days in August and I'll be so disappointed if I don't see hide nor hair of the dream team!!!

We're going for twelve days in August and I'll be so disappointed if I don't see hide nor hair of the dream team!!!

Definately!! I was really surprised with the amount of time we spent in the parks that I saw so few Dream Team members, and believe me I was looking, LOL!!

:goodvibes Even on the days we arent in the park, I am hoping to pop over to DTD just in case I am spot the DT!! :goodvibes

We were there May 3-9 and I didn't even see the Dream Squad. I did see people with Dream Fastpasses walking around but that was it :( I still had a good time even though I didn't get any dreams awarded

After previous trips to DLR and WDW during YOMD, my last trip to WDW May 12-19 was another trip without winning dreams. The closest was at DAK. My mom and I were getting on Everest (around 9:15am), and we saw the dream team waiting at the exit ramp. After the ride, when we got back to the station, the dream team were giving out dream fast passes. We got off the train and a dream team member was directing us out only one of the exit doors. A few people on my train got them, but the rest of us were just told to exit to the gift shop. My mom said they only took a family with kids to get the fastpasses, but I hope that is not the case. It was exciting to see and be so close, but still disappointing.

And although I was pin trading with the cast members in Frontierland, they were going to give out dream certificates for playing trading games, but only to kids.

Otherwise while I was there, fastpasses were given out at Soarin' and pins at Peter Pan. Always saw the dream team and winners. ( except not a lot of dream ears).

Dream aside...
The funnest part was on Star Tours, when during the ride, as the ship was hitting stuff in the comet ice block, the sound went off on the ride (like the ship was damaged). When we got shot by a tie fighter in the battle zone, the theater just tilted to the side and went dark and the pilot shut off (like we died when we were shot at!) It was timed perfectly to the film!

My mom and I were getting on Everest (around 9:15am), and we saw the dream team waiting at the exit ramp. After the ride, when we got back to the station, the dream team were giving out dream fast passes. We got off the train and a dream team member was directing us out only one of the exit doors. A few people on my train got them, but the rest of us were just told to exit to the gift shop. My mom said they only took a family with kids to get the fastpasses, but I hope that is not the case. It was exciting to see and be so close, but still disappointing.

And although I was pin trading with the cast members in Frontierland, they were going to give out dream certificates for playing trading games, but only to kids.

Dream aside...
The funnest part was on Star Tours, when during the ride, as the ship was hitting stuff in the comet ice block, the sound went off on the ride (like the ship was damaged). When we got shot by a tie fighter in the battle zone, the theater just tilted to the side and went dark and the pilot shut off (like we died when we were shot at!) It was timed perfectly to the film!

See that is what I've been suspecting...they are seeking out families with kids and kids in general. :sad2: I hope that is not the case, but it seems to be more and more that that is what is happening.

Great story about Star Tours! Question about Star Tours...is the ride really rough? It's not a roller coaster right; but something like Body Wars? I'm a chicken when it comes to rides but DH wants to try Star Tours and I want to try it with him. :cheer2:

Another month, another loser! :sad2: I really hope we win something next Wednesday! I want the stay in Mickey's Suite!

OH and the other dream I witnessed was a dream team member pulling a little girl and her parents to have a private meeting with Cinderella as I left the Magic Kingdom my last day.

Also Mary Poppins took a private ride with a girl on the carousel, and the kids getting to announce each performance of a show, like Voyage of the Little Mermaid.

As for Star Tours, yes, it is exactly the same ride technology as Body Wars. It is not a roller coaster, just a simulator. All it does is tilt and bump the whole room, jostling you around a bit. It might bother some people though, so use your own judgment.

Add us to the "luh-ooser" list. We were there 6 nights and in the parks 7 days. We have 3 kids and didn't get anything so I don't think that has anything to do with it. We only saw a few people with the dream fastpasses. Saw a few dream team members, but no one grantng wishes.

That aside, we had a wonderful time! I actually forgot about the wishes for the most part.

It's been two months since I have posted on this thread, but we finally won.:banana:
DH receives a notification on Friday (6/1), I receive one on Monday(6/4). I go to the post office on Tuesday to find we won three sets of ears! (DH actually won twice!) :woohoo:
It took us 200 postcards over a span of three months but we got them. He just laughed when I kept telling him persistence pays off. Now he can't believe it and I'm getting the last laugh. :rotfl:
I'll say this again: It's only halftime in this contest and there are alot of prizes left to be won. Hang in there and Don't Give UP!!!:cool1:

A package notice from USPS was in the mail today. The sender was listed as DISNEY!

I asked oldest DS where the mail was after I arrived home from work. He said it was still up in the mail box but that he heard the mail person honk their horn, which means 'you have a package'. Since he was home alone (age 12) he is not allowed to answer the door. I am happy he followed our rules but I want my prize!

The package is addressed to DH but, those ears are MINE ;)

We sent 130 postcards between late March and late May, still nothing yet! If we havent gotten anything by the end of July from those cards, we'll start sending more I guess! LoL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter