Lost and found BWV

divehard

Mouseketeer
We just returned from a stay at BWV last week. DD brought homework and now thinks that she left her calculator there, can't find it anywhere. Is there a special number that should call or just BWV front desk.
Thanks in advance for the help.

I'd just contact the resort. Probably the front desk but if not they'll put you in touch with the right folks there. Good luck! :)

When you call you will probably get the call center in Tampa who will act like they are the Front Desk. Be persistent if need be to actually talk to the resort.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks for the tips
I called, but couldn't get a straight answer. I gave the room number and date that we checked out (11/29) but after a little Q & A, I found that it was not the front desk, but a call center. I did a little more digging from my DVC checkin paperwork, called the front desk and spoke with them as well as housekeeping and unfortunately the calculator was not found. It's easily replaced, but she had stored a lot of complex formulas and data needed to complete the course work.

BWV does not have a lost and found. I was told that there is one general L&F for the entire WDW resort & Parks - over at the Ticket & Transportation center. Everything that's turned in ends up there for a certain amt of time before it's then turned over to someplace else. DD left her camera on a bus and miraculously we found it there.

Most of the time housekeeping will keep or toss what they find, not caring to pass it onto L&F. On occasion they will make the effort to mail it home to whomever checked out (children's toys, blankets etc.) There's a remote chance the calculator may be in the mail now.

We will keep our fingers crossed and watch the mail. Who knows?

Thanks everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter