Lost in the mail - Where's the Vacation Magic?

Teyedoubleguhrrrr

planning, wishing and dreaming...of WDW
I still haven't gotten my copy of Vacation Magic yet. Did the mailman eat it?

Anyone else out there NOT get it yet?

If I don't get it soon, who could I call to get one sent?

Time goes so slowly when you are waiting for something!:hourglass

Just got ours today.

Good luck.

Still waiting for our's too. :sad1: I figured it was our post office because we've had numerous problems with our mail delivery lately. :sad2: So there's still a chance we'll get it?!!! :yay:

Just got ours today.:cheer2: I would give it a few more days, though I have been regularly checking the mail box since I knew it was out. What can I say, patience is not my long suit. :rolleyes1

We got ours last week. I guess they must send them out in batches. Maybe regionally?

Well, at least I'm not alone. By the flurry of posts with people talking about it, I was starting to wonder!

:grouphug: To everyone as we wait and I think we need some pixiedust: C'mon :tinker: do your stuff!!!

I still haven't gotten my copy of Vacation Magic yet. Did the mailman eat it?

Anyone else out there NOT get it yet?

If I don't get it soon, who could I call to get one sent?

Time goes so slowly when you are waiting for something!:hourglass

Hmmm, let me see, weren't you the one that posted the contact info for complaints to Member Satisfaction. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter