Lost in the mail - Where's the Vacation Magic?

Nothing here in Maine yet, either. Of course, I still haven't received my AKV DVD . . .:rolleyes1

Hmmm, let me see, weren't you the one that posted the contact info for complaints to Member Satisfaction. ;)

:rotfl: :eek: :scared: Yeah - that was me. Maybe I'm now on the "no mail for her" list (imagine that with the Soup Guy from Seinfeld saying it). :laughing:

:rotfl: :eek: :scared: Yeah - that was me. Maybe I'm now on the "no mail for her" list (imagine that with the Soup Guy from Seinfeld saying it). :laughing:

No Mail for you, get out of here. :rotfl: I love that episode or the one where Elaine got "notes" made in her medical file about being difficult and no doctor would see her. :)

Nothing yet, we are in N. Georgia. Been waiting like a little kid for the mailman to come each day.

No Mail for you, get out of here. :rotfl: I love that episode or the one where Elaine got "notes" made in her medical file about being difficult and no doctor would see her. :)

:idea: Hmmm....if I post the address for complaints to the places that send me my bills, can I get taken off their lists too? :thumbsup2 Maybe they'll write notes about me, too.

OK back to the topic. Nothing today either. Guess I'll have to keep surfing the DIS!:thumbsup2 :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter