louisiana

Hi fellow louisiana disers!

Mary, i see you live by Blue Bayou? I am maybe 5-6 minutes from there!!! right off Barringer Foreman!! I havent been there in ages, too many crazy teens, but my brother in law visits frequently, i'll have to ask him about the rides. I know i pass there everyday and hear the screams from Hot Shot

Hey lfwhipp!

Good to see you on here neighbor!

I lived in Old Jefferson for 10 years ....then we moved to Lake at White Oak 6 years ago...

The kids used to LOVE Blue Bayou...DD1 used to save up to buy her own season pass...pretty hefty at (then) $75 ...not sure what they are now...

But as of late...they are tired of the crowds and craziness.....plus we built a pool and I guess they get enough water from that...

and now they are older and trying to get summer jobs and what not....

Good to hear from someone so close....! The kids - all 3 - go to WHS.

12.gif

Mary, how cool that your DS's friend is a lifeguard at BB. Too ironic huh...

Thanks for the info and let me know if he comes back and tells you more before next Friday. Also, ask him about the coke cans you can bring for $5 off. I read somewhere it has to be a 'specially marked can' that you can get in the Baton Rouge area. But their website just says "a coke can". Can you find out for sure from the friend? TIA!

Hi from West Monroe!:cheer2:

Me too! Feel free to p.m. me. I'll be in Hot Springs, Arkansas this weekend but will be back late Sunday afternoon.

For all of you other guys and gals, come on over and read my trip report. We had surprises and several mishaps that'll give you a chuckle! The link is in my signature below.

Lisa

I grew up in Chalmette. I have been living in Mandeville for the last 8 years.

Hi from West Monroe!:cheer2:

Me too! Feel free to p.m. me. I'll be in Hot Springs, Arkansas this weekend but will be back late Sunday afternoon.

For all of you other guys and gals, come on over and read my trip report. We had surprises and several mishaps that'll give you a chuckle! The link is in my signature below.

Lisa

I'm from Monroe, as well. We live in Bossier City now, but only temporarily. I don't think there are too many of us WDW fanatics around here, but I always want to wave and give a :thumbsup2 to anyone who has a Mickey antenna topper or any other Disney stuff on their car. I feel like we're all kindred souls. Hee hee.

We have a Mickey antenna topper on our car as well.:thumbsup2

I'm from Monroe, as well. We live in Bossier City now, but only temporarily. I don't think there are too many of us WDW fanatics around here, but I always want to wave and give a :thumbsup2 to anyone who has a Mickey antenna topper or any other Disney stuff on their car. I feel like we're all kindred souls. Hee hee.

I always buy new antenna toppers when we go to Disney. I change them out at least three or four times a year. Right now, I have my Minnie bow one on the car.

We may be coming from Bossier City this weekend. I'm still getting over the "I'm back from a Disney vacation. What do I do now?" blues. Meaning, I've got to plan some weekend road trips.

I just started another trip report. I'd love to see some of you guys come over for a read. The link is in my signature.

Lisa

MVP Drew Brees and a few teammates are scheduled to do the Magic Kingdom parade at 11:55am today. Whodat?!:cheer2:

We are from Greenwood La. Right beside Shreveport. We will be at WDW June 21st thru the 28th. Anyone else from this great going?

New Orleans Saints Super Bowl Champs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter