louisiana

Another New Iberia Disney fan here. Ok..how many of you know where that is..

Just booked our Mardi Gras Trip 2008!!!!!!!! Can't wait. Gonna miss the good ole partying..but will have a new kind of fun........:yay:

Another New Iberia Disney fan here. Ok..how many of you know where that is..

Just booked our Mardi Gras Trip 2008!!!!!!!! Can't wait. Gonna miss the good ole partying..but will have a new kind of fun........:yay:

Oooh. I know, I know! I have friends that live in New Iberia.

Have fun on your trip. I'm counting down the days until I can book our trip for June '08.

:wave2: :wave2: :wave2: :wave2:

Ok lets see how this goes, lived in Chalmette all my life, until Katrina and now live in Picayune, MS

Have a disney day
John
pixiedust:

Born in Metairie, live in Kenner. Work at Tulane.
Just got back from the World and couldn't believe how many fellow Louisianians we ran into. I guess we all just love Disney!:love:

Born in Metairie, live in Kenner. Work at Tulane.
Just got back from the World and couldn't believe how many fellow Louisianians we ran into. I guess we all just love Disney!:love:

Yes, I have noticed that we Louisianians love to display our home spirt..usually through sports, but other things as well. On our recent trip to Destin, Florida I noticed many, many LSU flags flying from RV's, displayed on license plates, hats, shirts, etc. Everyone else said that we invaded the place. It is hilarious. Hey, we love our state. I can only imagine how many we will encounter on our Mardi Gras trip. BTW, how was the world??? :rotfl:

I was also born in Metairie but live in Hammond. I never really ran into many Louisianians in my last few trips. Maybe I don't pay enough attention because I'm always on the lookout for Chip and Dale (my FAVS!) Guess I should wear my LSU flip flops in the World so that I'll "stick out", and my hubby can wear one of his umpteen hats!

I usually pack a LSU shirt for each day of the week I'm there! I ususally get tons of response (some not so good from other SEC schools!) It's fun to start yelling "Tiger Bait" in WDW to other SEC foes!

I usually pack a LSU shirt for each day of the week I'm there! I ususally get tons of response (some not so good from other SEC schools!) It's fun to start yelling "Tiger Bait" in WDW to other SEC foes!

I don't have that many :guilty: that's why I gotta wear the flip flops. I have a hard time finding t-shirts that don't SWALLOW me as I am very petite (only 5'0) and even size "small" is huge on me sometimes. (and I can't buy kids' ones because they are too snug...well...up top.....:laughing: ) It stinks being short. :headache:

We had our LSU backpack last trip.;)

I ordered a "mini-mickey" backpack from the disney outlet and it just came in yesterday! :thumbsup2 (along with some shirts, too)

I don't have that many :guilty: that's why I gotta wear the flip flops. I have a hard time finding t-shirts that don't SWALLOW me as I am very petite (only 5'0) and even size "small" is huge on me sometimes.

I totally feel your pain. I hate that all LSU t shirts are made for men. At Tiger Mania in BR and at some Academy Sports they sell women's shirts. Of course the best place is the gift center by the PMAC!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave2: :wave: I'm from BUSH, louisiana. Most people don't know where that is, it's right before Bogalusa and right AFTER Covington!! When I'm in school, though, I say I'm from HAMMOND.. :) Hello!!

I don't have that many :guilty: that's why I gotta wear the flip flops. I have a hard time finding t-shirts that don't SWALLOW me as I am very petite (only 5'0) and even size "small" is huge on me sometimes. (and I can't buy kids' ones because they are too snug...well...up top.....:laughing: ) It stinks being short. :headache:

Ahh I wish I had that problem! I'm going the opposite direction! I'm working on that though! :rolleyes1 :yay:

I never realized so many of us were from Louisiana on here! I'm logging in from Houma. Get this though. I gre up in Bayou Dularge (it's on the map as Theriot) and my husband was born in Pointe-au-Chenes but grew up in Chauvin. Do I win the award for being the furthest south?:thumbsup2

Another Louisianian chiming in. From Near Alexandria. We ran into so many people from Louisiana when we were at the world a few weeks ago. It was great

Just wanted to say Hi to all you Louisiana folks!:wave2: Who knew there were this many of us here!! We went to WDW the Mardi Gras after LSU won the national championship and all we saw was purple & gold everywhere, it was insane!:cheer2:

We'll be there next year during Mardi Gras week since it is much earlier than Presidents week!! We'll be one of the families that bring beads and hand them out. Kids love them.

My goal is to get one of the Princesses to "earn" her beads the good ole Nawlins way!!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter