louisiana

We'll be there next year during Mardi Gras week since it is much earlier than Presidents week!! We'll be one of the families that bring beads and hand them out. Kids love them.

My goal is to get one of the Princesses to "earn" her beads the good ole Nawlins way!!
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

On Mardi Gras day we were in line at Rockin Roller Coaster and we had the crowd going wild throwing beads, it was crazy!!

i just had to be the next post
cajunwdwfan
cajunpeach
cajunblaze....:rotfl2:

new iberia here!

I grew up in New Iberia. That's where I'm originally from. Been living in Lafayette for 7 years now. I might know you. Send me a PM.

WOW there are a lot of people from Louisiana on the boards. We are from Baton Rouge area, (small town called St. Gabriel). I am originally from Florida and moved here in the 6th grade. My husband was born in NO and lived here all his life. We met at LSU in college. Husband is also an LSU employee and working on his PhD. So of course, we are HUGE TIGER FANS!!! But we would love to move to Florida and have a chance to live near the mouse. Baton Rouge used to have a smaller college town feel to it. But since Katrina it has grown sooo much.

Another Louisianian chiming in. From Near Alexandria. We ran into so many people from Louisiana when we were at the world a few weeks ago. It was great

I too am from near Alexandria. I worked down in Alex but got laid off. Our company was bought by a company located in Durham, NC and they closed us down. You may have read that in the Town Talk, it was McKesson on MacArthur Blvd and then the company was Parata that bought us. So right now I am on unemployment and trying to find a decent job in the area which is very difficult.

Hi Everybody!!
I was born and grew up in Gonzales, LA but now I
live in the Rocky Mountains/Denver CO area
and have been here for 15 years. I still get homesick.
I go home to visit every year, my Mama still lives
there and it's nice to go home, even if it's for 1 week a year
and pick my accent back up again.
Sending Greetings from the Continental Divide!!:goodvibes

Former Baton Rouge resident checking in. I am living in Houston now and loving it but every now and then I get that craving for some good cajun food and I'm wishing I was back home.

I never realized so many of us were from Louisiana on here! I'm logging in from Houma. Get this though. I gre up in Bayou Dularge (it's on the map as Theriot) and my husband was born in Pointe-au-Chenes but grew up in Chauvin. Do I win the award for being the furthest south?:thumbsup2

I'm from Houma also. Are you a teacher at H.L.? I was just wondering because of your name. Its nice to see there's another Disney fanatic so close :thumbsup2 .

Another Louisianian chiming in. From Near Alexandria. We ran into so many people from Louisiana when we were at the world a few weeks ago. It was great

I am 25 miles north of Alexandria in Grant Parish on Highway 167 (the expressway). Wow so many people so close!!!!

Hi there. I live in Metairie, was in Slidell until Katrina. Moved to Kenner after that. I have lived in the East and also Chalmette. I will move to Florida one day though.

I am originally from New Orleans....Lived in Metairie for 20+ yrs...Went to HS at Mount Carmel...moved to Picayune,MS 6 yrs ago.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter