• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Loved LeCellier last year, but this year... :(

We also tried this one for the first time last week. We were not impressed and will not return. I was looking forward to it because of all of the great reviews on this site.

we have enjoyed eating there in the past foodwise but the service has always been constantly slow.

Interesting perspective from a previous diner at Le Cellier. Although I hear your disappointment about little items like spoons and straws, I take these in stride at WDW restaurants, especially during the rush of free dining. As to presentation and portion size, I suspect that those changes are also in keeping in line with profit margins and huge numbers of guests.

We were there for the first time the last week in September. Thanks to the DIS, I had heads up on the BBQ glaze and the petit creme brulee sampler.
DD(10) knew in advance to ask for the 7-oz filet w/o the sauce - no problem whatesoever. She finished almost all of her shrimp cocktail and I had the remaining few.

DS and I agreed this was a great meal - the best all week - though our TS selections had been limited for several reasons, so by comparision to buffets, we we delighted.Though busy, the server took time to chat when she had a moment, and we were actually the last ones out of LC and out of Epcot to POR with our 8:50 ressie.

Sorry many didn't enjoy Le Cellier. We had dinner there in September and it was the best meal we had during the trip including Jikos which is a world class restaurant. Reviews are always so subjective and subject to a persons mood, time of day and other factors. Le Cellier remains one of my favorite WDW restaurants.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter