LOVING the L&S Soundtrack!!!

TigrLvsPooh

Travel Channel's Ultimate Disney Fan
I don't know about the rest of you guys but my kids and I are LOVING the Lilo and Stitch soundtrack! ;) We just listen to it over and over. :D I think it's so funny to see my kids dance to those old Elvis songs... when I was a kid my Mom was an Elvis FANATIC! ;) So it really brings back the memories for me. Also, I love Hawaiian roller coaster ride and the other hula song. :D I can just close by eyes and picture the waves rolling in.... Ahhhhhh.... :cool:

If there is ANYONE left out there who hasn't seen the movie and bought the soundtrack then DO IT! ;) My kids and I have already been to see the movie twice... I have a 3 year old and a one year old. The 3 year old has already decided that he wants to change his Buzz Lightyear birthday party (next month) to a Lilo and Stitch party! LOL :) Luckily they've got the party supplies out! ;)

Hmmmm... maybe I should change my OKW ressie to the Poly??? LOL :cool:

Hey! Love your little Captain Feathersword pic! ;) My kids and I have tickets to see The Wiggles next month. :D I'm going to dress my oldest son up as the Captain! LOL

Same here. I love the Hawaiian roller coaster. My DS 5 y/o loves songs 1, 5 and 9. I jam to that cd.

A big Wiggles fan huh? ;) I have to admit I have a major crush on Anthony. LOL The captain is pretty cute too! ;) Both my kids love them, but I think I'm MORE excited to see the show than they are! LOL ;) You should get tickets... they are doing shows all over the US in August and November. :D

It is a fun soundtrack. :bounce: Marie and I were listening in the car yesterday and she commented that the Hawaiian songs just get you wanting to dance, LOL. :D Great movie, great soundtrack.

Originally posted by TigrLvsPooh
A big Wiggles fan huh? ;) I have to admit I have a major crush on Anthony. LOL The captain is pretty cute too! ;) Both my kids love them, but I think I'm MORE excited to see the show than they are! LOL ;) You should get tickets... they are doing shows all over the US in August and November. :D

They came to Houston before I recognized the greatness. :(

AND

ANTHONY IS MY WIGGLE!!!!!!

You can have Greg.

:p :p :p :p

Nah, Greg has a great voice but Anthony has those sideburns that drive me wild! ;) I think I'll have my son hold up a big sign at the concert that says, "My Mom needs a HUG"! LOL ;)

Someone suggested that we bring roses for Dorothy and they would let us come up to the stage and give them to her. :D

How close are you?? It's worth a try to hug Anthony! WA HOO!

Have you been to their website?

The Wiggles

They have a message board - not as nice as this, and they have to approve your membership - and Anthony was on there posting one day! Go check it out!

:D :D :D :D :D

And keep your mitts off my Anthony!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Funny you mention the message board, I just applied for membership 2 days ago! ;) I sure hope I get approved! :D

We are about 20 rows back on the main floor in the aisle. So maybe???? ;)

Well, I don't know who the Wiggles are, but we love the Lilo and Stitch soundtrack. I'd rather listen to that than 90% of the music now. Guess I AM old.
Robin M.

I like the A*Teens' cover of "Can't Help Falling In Love". I dont know if it is on the soundtrack but it should be.

Originally posted by daughter_of_amid_chaos
I like the A*Teens' cover of "Can't Help Falling In Love". I dont know if it is on the soundtrack but it should be.

It is, Norah, and very good.

Thanks Dan
I bought the whole A*Teens' album because I like them so I didnt know if it was actually on the album.:)

LOL! The L and S soundtrack was rockin' our house today!!! You're right...how can you listen and not dance?!? I started to hula today and my kids did this :rolleyes: but I didn't let it bother me!!!:) Pretty soon we were all hulaing around the house...even the dog!!

Love Presley *and* Costello, but The Wiggles drive me insane!!!!!!!:confused: I would much rather see "Spot" in between Playhouse Disney Shows.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter