LOVING the L&S Soundtrack!!!

Yep, we have the soundtrack and we love it, too!! My son likes the first song, the Hawaiian Roller Coaster song, and my DD loves all the Elvis ones! I love Devil in Disguise myself!:)

Originally posted by Rexfan
Love Presley *and* Costello, but The Wiggles drive me insane!!!!!!!:confused: I would much rather see "Spot" in between Playhouse Disney Shows.;)

OK - because you love Elvis the Greater I will forgive you!

;) ;) ;)

I loooooooooove this CD!!! But then of course, I do SO love to
<------- hula! ;)

Any song that's hula'ble....ummm... hula-do-able...ummm.... hula'ish? Oh I dunno.... just put something on and we'll hula!

Last Saturday, the 29th of June, the A*Teens were in the Disney Store at the Rivercenter Mall in San Antonio. They were singing with the video. Rafiki3's and Daisy Debbies kids got their pictures taken with them. I have a shot in my 'non-digital' camera. Will post when the roll is finished and I get it developed.

Buz

I just got this last night.
DW and I went to tds and spent $194.00:rolleyes:

Oh Well

Been doing Elvis and surf music all day long:smooth: :smooth:

Steve

We love it too! My daughter and I jam to Burnin' Love in the car. They have a 2nd Lilo & Stitch soundtrack coming out soon too called "Island Favorites". I can't wait!

We're having a Lilo & Stitch birthday party next month too! We're doing it as a luau..it should be fun. I got all the luau stuff CHEAP at http://www.orientaltradingcompany.com

Have fun! =)

We got the Lilo and Stitch read-along cd-rom today and it's just like having the movie! :) Except shorter! ;) I highly recommend it.

I saw this thread and figured Kama *couldn't* miss it!! Since it has to do with L&S and hulaing, I had a feeling she'd find it!! ;) She has a radar for those kind of things, you know. ;)

Does anyone know what will be on the L&S: Island Favorites CD? I asked a local TDS mgr but she didn't know. I looked at the Disney web site a couple weeks ago, but they didn't have anything. Any ideas? :confused:

I love the soundtrack, too! We listen to it over and over again when we're in the car.

Beth :sunny:

Hee hee hee!! :teeth: I just had to check in again since I happened to be listening to it right at the moment. :bounce: You know what I just realized? I need a hula smilie!!! :p

<font color=navy>I got a gift card to the Disney Store, but they were sold out of the L&S cd when I went - I am thinking I'll have to make another stop tomorrow.

You guys have me yearning for some of that L&S music. :)

LOL! We have been listening to this cd since the beginning of this thread!! My kids now know the words to every song. Yesterday in the car as song #7 was playing, dh and I did this :earseek: when we realized the kids were singing in :perfect Hawaiian"!!! DS got a triple Elvis cd yesterday...he loves that music!!:)

We got the CD with the gift card I got when I preordered Monsters. With my DC discount, it only cost $5 and change!! I made a cassette copy for my DH in the van. He has now taken out the Illuminations tape for this! :) He totally loves it! The kids can listen to it again and again and again.......:p

I haven't seen the movie, but I saw the soundtrack in the store yesterday.. Wasn't sure if it was any good.. Thanks for the review! :)

<font color=navy>Well, I went at lunch today & bought the soundtrack. Now I'm a happy DISer. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter